News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Do they plan to repaint the castle and remove the rose gold coloring?

parks and recreation please GIF

Despicable Me Please GIF

Blink Reaction GIF

Disney Glimpses

Any section between clean breaks is at risk for change, I think (I can't see them integrating new songs into existing score). The At Risk sections are what I think may see significant changes. The rest, I believe will remain as is (with possible updates to projections and effects):

Happily Ever After

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Down in New Orleans (Prologue)
Wish Upon A Star (Riff)
Part Of Your World
Out There

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Touch The Sky (At Risk)

-- CLEAN BREAK --

How Far I'll Go (At Risk)

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Friend Like Me
Trashin' The Camp
Hakuna Matata
You've Got A Friend In Me
Bare Necessities
Friend Like Me
That's What Friends Are For
Friend Like Me

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Love Is An Open Door
You'll Be In My Heart
I See The Light

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Villains Section (At Risk)

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Go The Distance (At Risk)

-- CLEAN BREAK --

Happily Ever After
The more I think about this, the more I believe that Touch The Sky and How Far I'll Go are replaced with new IP with the rest staying the same with possible visual enhancements/updates.

Disney Glimpses

Some subtle confirmation yesterday from D23:

"And as if that wasn’t enough, one more fan-favorite is returning to Magic Kingdom—the Happily Ever After fireworks will once again light up the sky with an updated version of the show in 2023."

jpeden

In the Parks
No
The more I think about this, the more I believe that Touch The Sky and How Far I'll Go are replaced with new IP with the rest staying the same with possible visual enhancements/updates.

I don’t care about the Moana part but losing the Brave section with the archer fireworks and targets would be a bummer. It’s one of my favorite parts of the show.

dreday3

I don’t care about the Moana part but losing the Brave section with the archer fireworks and targets would be a bummer. It’s one of my favorite parts of the show.

I'd rather they keep Moana and get rid of Aladdin. Didnt really like the movie or the music.

I'd really love to see/hear Cinderella, Lady & The Tramp and Pinocchio but I know those are long gone

gerarar

Premium Member
They've cut back that target firework so much most days it looked like a small ring or just any regular shell.

Hopefully it gets restored back to its original shells.

wtyy21

If they keep "Go the Distance" song, i believe they would extended the gold stained-glass potraited projections into the whole park, which mean that the projection would be utilized into Main Street USA. I would love to see MSUSA stained glass projection filled with the remaining animated films from Walt Disney Animation Studios that not projected yet (outside the stained glass Castle projections of characters out of 60) and also new IPs like Strange World.
Here's how the original stained glass projections in the original HEA.images (2).jpeg

Last edited:

SpectroMan93

If they keep "Go the Distance" song, i believe they would extended the gold stained-glass potraited projections into the whole park, which mean that the projection would be utilized into Main Street USA. I would love to see MSUSA stained glass projection filled with the remaining animated films from Walt Disney Animation Studios that not projected yet (outside the stained glass Castle projections of characters out of 60) and also new IPs like Strange World.
Here's how the original stained glass projections in the original HEA.
If they don’t keep Go The Distance they can just throw the whole show away lol. But yes, Main Street in stained glass would be stunning. I hope they extend the red, gold-leafed projections on to Main Street as well. Next to the stained glass, it is the best projection I’ve seen on the castle.
0B42866B-ABFC-42BB-AA41-5CAFDFA8A4CC.jpeg

TrainsOfDisney

Now all we need is someone advocating for FiS and this argument will be done 🙄.
I’d take it over HEA! I thought Enchanted did a decent job of recreating the FitS feeling.

Actually we are missing the best of the best - the Pirate and Princess Party fireworks that reappeared that one summer when MK tried to be like Disneyland and have a summer of night spectaculars or whatever. That was the clear winner for me.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If they don’t keep Go The Distance they can just throw the whole show away lol. But yes, Main Street in stained glass would be stunning. I hope they extend the red, gold-leafed projections on to Main Street as well. Next to the stained glass, it is the best projection I’ve seen on the castle.
View attachment 688977
I think the projections would be throughout the whole show and so all the different types of castles would be in the same style on Main Street.

jrhwdw

They did overnight testing recently for HEA in the park. Not exactly sure what, but maybe Main Street?

Is there any footage or pictures of this? If they were doing castle projection tests I feel like we would’ve seen it.
MK must have kept quiet. No notices to the Resorts or we would have known!

As for Tests.... Is FITS Tested evrey year? Tonight at 6:30 was good but the Prims. were off. No number Pyro and missed the final shot at the end of the NYE Tag... Everything using the normal setup was Spot On!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom