News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

ToTBellHop

I’m led to believe this show will retire next Spring to be replaced by an updated Happily Ever After in May 2023 (utilizing the Main Street projections but hopefully with visuals at the high school calibre instead of the present middle school level).

Grain of salt since it is a year out, though. But there seems to be an understanding that HEA is a superior permanent offering.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

Fire? Under the Sea? Oh My.

Zh49RZShfw0U-jRVWJFCulfCSKTC61svaWZ8OeRYcWg.jpg

mattpeto

I’m led to believe this show will retire next Spring to be replaced by an updated Happily Ever After in May 2023 (utilizing the Main Street projections but hopefully with visuals at the high school calibre instead of the present middle school level).

Grain of salt since it is a year out, though. But there seems to be an understanding that HEA is a superior permanent offering.

I actually think it would help Enchantment if they announced it was twinkling away. But this is welcomed news! Bring back HEA!

ToTBellHop

I actually think it would help Enchantment if they announced it was twinkling away. But this is welcomed news! Bring back HEA!
I agree. But it’s unlike Disney to announce so soon. More likely that they announce in January 2023 that it will glow away to try and convince people to come to the park.

I agree that it would silence most complaints, though. Then they could just worry about Harm. I know I’d appreciate Enchantment more if I knew 100% that it was just for the 50th.

mattpeto

I agree. But it’s unlike Disney to announce so soon. More likely that they announce in January 2023 that it will glow away to try and convince people to come to the park.

I agree that it would silence most complaints, though. Then they could just worry about Harm. I know I’d appreciate Enchantment more if I knew 100% that it was just for the 50th.
There was also "chatter" about extending the anniversary past April 2023. But maybe it's just best if they wash their hands of the 50th stuff and move to the next celebration.

TTA94

Can’t it be May 2022? Lol. They already have the castle with the 50th decorations mapped for HEA. They would just need to map Main Street.

gerarar

Premium Member
Finally, there's a big change up in the final pyro barrage. All the flying fish shells (launched from the 2 adjacent launches) have been replaced with crossette and palm shells, I think.

Regardless, these newer shells are better then the "cheap" looking fish shells. However, there's still a bunch of horsetails that replaced regular willows and such throughout the finale..

Still tho, DE still has a lackluster finale barrage when compared to HEA lol..
DE:

Meanwhile, HEA's....

Replying to my post from like a month ago for another pyro update!...

Everything they did/changed is now undone. They restored the original Moana reprise mini-finale shells, but downgraded the actual finale shells back to random cheap flying fishes.

I waited a couple nights to post this just to confirm it wasn't a one-off thing, but it seems like Disney committed to this rollback. Could it be supply issues? Sure, but what a mess and travesty this pathetic finale is right now (as if it wasn't already)..

Screenshot from last night:
Screenshot_20220324-023637_YouTube.jpg

A month ago when the switch/change first occured:
Screenshot_20220324-024131_YouTube.jpg

Recent stream with timestamp:

Also, Maui's hook fireworks surprisingly started appearing in "We Know The Way" segment recently. It hasn't been seen since HEA ended. Mulan shell is still gone, which is most likely never coming back in DE.

Last edited:

Squishy

Replying to my post from like a month ago for another pyro update!...

Everything they did/changed is now undone. They restored the original Moana reprise mini-finale shells, but downgraded the actual finale shells back to random cheap flying fishes.

I waited a couple nights to post this just to confirm it wasn't a one-off thing, but it seems like Disney committed to this rollback. Could it be supply issues? Sure, but what a mess and travesty this pathetic finale is right now (as if it wasn't already)..

Screenshot from last night:
View attachment 628472

A month ago when the switch/change first occured:
View attachment 628473

Recent stream with timestamp:

Also, Maui's hook fireworks surprisingly started appearing in "We Know The Way" segment recently. It hasn't been seen since HEA ended. Mulan shell is still gone, which is most likely never coming back in DE.

Mulan shell is back,

TarzanRocked99-

I want so bad for this to be true

VJ

the enchantment replacement will be disney handing you sparklers and telling you that you are the magic

for a price, of course

TTA94

Any chances the HEA upgrades next year come with drones like Paris? Or put them in the rumored Harmonious 2.0. Oh and moat fountains for MK to lol. We deserve it after the disaster of the 50th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom