Disney Cruise FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
For anyone who can remember :ROFLOL:

When booking opened for DCL Med Cruises in the past how much roughly did each room category cost??

Looking for rough cost of inside/outside/verandah staterooms :wave:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, here's a few -

2 adults, 2 kids - Inside room June 18th $6800

2 adults, 2 kids - Category 5 July 20th $12000

2 adults, 2 kids - Category 9 July 30th $9900

2 adults, 2 kids - Category 10 August 10 $7200

Crush Dude!

Okay, here's a few -

2 adults, 2 kids - Inside room June 18th $6800

2 adults, 2 kids - Category 5 July 20th $12000

2 adults, 2 kids - Category 9 July 30th $9900

2 adults, 2 kids - Category 10 August 10 $7200

Seems expensive we paid at most $4900 for 2 adults plus 1 child on May 28th

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Seems expensive we paid at most $4900 for 2 adults plus 1 child on May 28th

Yes they do. Yikes, I was remembering them as a lot less. I don't know if we can swing this!

But you went on May 28th. That will be less because school is still in session.

Crush Dude!

Yes they do. Yikes, I was remembering them as a lot less. I don't know if we can swing this!

But you went on May 28th. That will be less because school is still in session.

We had a great rate vs the dollar at the time too plus our airfare to barcelona was tiny :sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Cost of flights to Barcelona are why I didn't book the transatlantic coming back across on the Magic. About the time we booked our 3-day Dream early this year they had that transatlantic go cheap! For what I paid for 3 days we could've been on the Magic for what was it? 11 days? The flights to Barcelona were like $1500 each. Then we wouldve needed to book flights from MCO to Houston which was over $100 more each. Then pay for parking for like 2 weeks. It all added up to like $10k-ish. Um, noooooo way Jose! Lol!

WOW flights out of US are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! It would cost the same to do the Transatlantic first :lol:

Crush Dude!

Thankfully ours were only $800 each roundtrip from Colorado Springs to Barcelona. Not that $800 is cheap, but it could have been worse!

Yeah thats a bit more controlled!

Our flights to Orlando usually come to roughly $800 to $900 each so not too bad but we wouldnt pay it just for the cruise so we will def do atleast 2 weeks at WDW first :sohappy:

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I jsut got back from my seven night and looking at booking a three night on the Dream next year. My question is what is, on the Dream what is the difference between a stateroom with concierge and one with out. I am guessing the staterooms are the same but what services are included.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I jsut got back from my seven night and looking at booking a three night on the Dream next year. My question is what is, on the Dream what is the difference between a stateroom with concierge and one with out. I am guessing the staterooms are the same but what services are included.

Welcome back! They are almost the exact same size as the staterooms that sleep 5, but the decor is different. The concierge rooms are beautiful.

The concierge services on the Dream and Fantasy are great. They have a private lounge as well as a private sundeck. Being a concierge guest gives you early booking opportunites for Palo, Remy and other things. They also have expedited check in at the terminal and their own area to relax in while waiting to board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom