Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

mvieguy

I really think the Mods need to start banning people, who cannot stick to one simple topic. and always turn these threads into
"You either like my opinion, or i am going to spam five pages, until you do"

Can WE PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I really think the Mods need to start banning people, who cannot stick to one simple topic. and always turn these threads into

I don't see anyone going off topic. This isn't the construction thread, this is for the general discussion of the project. Whether the project is a good idea or not is completely appropriate for this thread.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you don't leave. It just wouldn't be.... the same.
Better, but not the same agreed....

Oh, the irony....

jensenrick

I'm going to guess that most of us are still going to visit Epcot. We will still take a stroll around world showcase. What do you plan on doing once this opens? Ignore it? Ride it begrudgingly? I'm genuinely curious what people's plans are. it took over one of my favorite pavilions and not sure if that will affect the feeling of all of world showcase or if it will stay more localized. But I'll probably ride it begrudgingly anyway.

Riding begrudgingly is the new cool. Like that woman who got her picture on Splash with her arms crossed and a big frown- she was internet famous for a good 15 minutes.

Brer Panther

I'm going to guess that most of us are still going to visit Epcot. We will still take a stroll around world showcase. What do you plan on doing once this opens? Ignore it? Ride it begrudgingly? I'm genuinely curious what people's plans are. it took over one of my favorite pavilions and not sure if that will affect the feeling of all of world showcase or if it will stay more localized. But I'll probably ride it begrudgingly anyway.
I personally will head straight to Soarin and see what the line is like.

jensenrick

When my littlest princess was six, her favorite ride was a 310' tall, 96 mph roller coaster.

06c8d2a779c0c3e1514b74a022077dd9.jpg

Whoa, that looks awesome! Is that Cedar Point?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom