Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Red arrow shows where the trucks were in the video.

Capture.JPG

Timekeeper

Now that the deed is done, what are the chances we maybe seem some concept art soon?

I just noticed that someone grabbed my "concept art" images that I posted earlier in this thread and re-posted them for a discussion on the "plural-for-mouse chat" site as potential concept art. Those images were clearly parody images that I subsequently articulated as such in this thread. Do these people (whoever re-posted them to start a discussion) not understand sarcasm/humor, or actually read the subsequent posts?

So, if you're searching for images and should happen upon my parody images, sorry, but I wasn't the one who re-posted and tagged them as potential legitimate "concept art." Just as I'm sure the "Frostrom" illustration posted above isn't really what Disney has in mind. Regardless, I had only posted them here, within this site and discussion, just for fun.

zachrupertdsn

I just noticed that someone grabbed my "concept art" images that I posted earlier in this thread and re-posted them for a discussion on the "plural-for-mouse chat" site as potential concept art. Those images were clearly parody images that I subsequently articulated as such in this thread. Do these people (whoever re-posted them to start a discussion) not understand sarcasm/humor, or actually read the subsequent posts?

So, if you're searching for images and should happen upon my parody images, sorry, but I wasn't the one who re-posted and tagged them as potential legitimate "concept art." Just as I'm sure the "Frostrom" illustration posted above isn't really what Disney has in mind. Regardless, I had only posted them here, within this site and discussion, just for fun.

Some people don't quite get it.

Timekeeper

I think we need an official definition of a "track" before deciding whether something is genuinely "trackless." When I was younger, I always considered UoE and GMR to be trackless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom