Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

Next Big Thing

Sign already down at Maelstrom, waterfall off (and opening blocked) and exit doors blacked out. Photo credit to @hintofspy

BzRRsbKIAAAJpmT.jpg
BzRRruzIYAEYjKv.jpg
BzRRsC3IMAAbGp0.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
So I think Orlando Sentinel wins the contest for best Maelstrom retrospective news article from this opening alone
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...trom-ride-at-epcot-20141005-story.html#page=1
Great article, but why does it refer to "the two Norwegian sisters"? Quote: "But instead of Surtr and his flaming sword, it was two Norwegian sisters and a sunshine-loving snowman that brought this popular ride to a standstill for now".

Then in the next paragraph it says theyre from Arendelle. Quote: "who often command 2-hour or longer wait times for youngsters who want to meet them in all their Arendelle pageantry".

orlando678-

I love Maelstrom, I love Frozen. i hope we can see Frozen but also Norwegian culture in this ride. i am curious what they are going to do but I hope Disney brings Frozen to Magic Kingdom or a bit to Epcot just not to much.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Yikes. Wonder where they are headed so quickly.

I guess it's good that work is starting ASAP.

It would be great if they intentionally said 2016 but really intend to bang this sucker out in less than 8 months to make the company look good. Chances are slim to none, but there always hope!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom