Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

Siren

Six paragraphs? Defending the brand is exhaustive stuff....
Well, I will give you a nod for brevity, it's impressive. And no, for me it is not exhaustive stuff at all -- it takes only a few seconds to type, in between all the other stuff I'm consumed with -- a simple pasttime, nothing more. I barely post here so I'm not "defending the brand" at all, no matter what you try to imply. I don't find Frozen at Maelstrom to be all that unreasonable, disappointing sure. Now, see that -- *one* paragraph this time, lol. And, you can forget about me trying to write one sentence, it wont ever happen.

Mike S

As long as he doesn't have to take a long journey home to crash on his brother's couch

troll-gieranger-612x1024.jpg
Never knew there was another one.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Well, I will give you a nod for brevity, it's impressive. And no, for me it is not exhaustive stuff at all -- it takes only a few seconds to type, in between all the other stuff I'm consumed with -- a simple pasttime, nothing more. I barely post here so I'm not "defending the brand" at all, no matter what you try to imply. I don't find Frozen at Maelstrom to be all that unreasonable, disappointing sure. Now, see that -- *one* paragraph this time, lol. And, you can forget about me trying to write one sentence, it wont ever happen.
Whatever helps you promote the magic....

PhotoDave219

You have over 9000 posts to my measly 90. My post history amounts to less than 1% of yours, so if I am spending a lot of time doing this, please explain to me what you are doing.

And, yes I thought it was quite obvious that the photos were photoshopped. Like I said before, I don't have a horse in this race, and I still would have preferred a brand new attraction for Frozen as opposed to an overlay, but whatever. After reading some of the posts here, especially yours -- I'm pretty sure that it's a good thing. :)

Hey can you take your argument to private message? I'm really getting tired of reporting all of your posts. Thanks.

Mr Anderson

No offense intended, really, but if you're able to throw down 6 paragraphs lickety split over something you don't care about... I'd hate to see a post from you on something you DO care about... yeesh! :confused:

Mr Anderson

tumblr_ncbtfqIkwv1rb3d4bo1_1280.png

I feel like frozen could have gone in the mk easily. :< Preferably behind dumbo. With a little reworking they could have done it.
Oh I agree, it would fit better behind Dumbo. But then again, I can pretty much guarantee, even though it would be completely out of place in Tomorrowland, there would be no #savetomorrowlandspeedway campaign if they were to tear it down to make way for a new Frozen attraction. :hilarious:

Magenta Panther

tumblr_ncbtfqIkwv1rb3d4bo1_1280.png

I feel like frozen could have gone in the mk easily. :< Preferably behind dumbo. With a little reworking they could have done it.

I was hoping one of you guys knowledgable about the park's layout would come up with viable suggestions for a Frozen land in MK. Look at that space! So much of it, and what is WDW going to do with it anyway? Build more hotels? (Yeah. Probably. :p )

Cesar R M

Lighten up, Francis.
"I hate small towns" "I hate lawyers and helicopters!"
3niiQUd.jpg

(bonus if anyone gets the reference)

I was hoping one of you guys knowledgable about the park's layout would come up with viable suggestions for a Frozen land in MK. Look at that space! So much of it, and what is WDW going to do with it anyway? Build more hotels? (Yeah. Probably. :p )

Id honestly move Dumbo more to the right of the park and put the castle right where the round tents are. it would fit the fantasyland theme next to BOG, the tangled toilets and the supposed forced perspective castle above BOG.

Sped2424

Oh I agree, it would fit better behind Dumbo. But then again, I can pretty much guarantee, even though it would be completely out of place in Tomorrowland, there would be no #savetomorrowlandspeedway campaign if they were to tear it down to make way for a new Frozen attraction. :hilarious:
speedway has been neutered so much it doesn't have any staying power anymore. Also the image I put doesn't even really show all the land accessible behind dumbo
tumblr_nccfqmyO9Q1rb3d4bo1_500.png

Look at that. Just the left half of that bubble could hold a frozen land, ice place mountain and all just like @WDW1974 was hinting would go over in Tokyo Disneyland.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You have almost 6000 posts in less than a year, 5000 of which, consist of meme's -- and I only have 90(ish) over the course of *three* years but I am the one "trying to hard", so what does that make you. And, what is the internet way? Does this only apply to everyone or just me? I've seen countless lol's and other stuff thrown haphazardly around here and in this same thread, and thus far you have remained mum.

I only have a few posts in this thread, but strive to remain consistently on topic. Is this so hard? There is no way, I just could post in a thread just to attack someone for using an asterisk or hashtag. It's not that serious, this isn't harming anyone.
Go back to where you came from and quit picking on people. You strive to be consistently derogatory and succeed quite well.

And why the sudden fascination with everyone's post count? Sounds like a case of pen1s envy to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom