Disney CMs calling guests " Friends"?

John park hopper

Advertisement
Old saying ---call me what you like just don't call me late for dinner. As long as the CM's aren't yelling at me they can call me what they like friend, guest, customer makes no difference

Magicart87

Premium Member
I got it! Why not just have CMs introduce themselves by name?
(Easy solution for either groups or individuals)

For example:
Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Or if you must include the word friend:
Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend 'till the end! Hidey-ho, ha-ha-ha!

See! Not creepy at all. Perfect for any situation!

Last edited:

bjlc57

He thought this would get a sale???? 😲 I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. 😂
he said this to my face.. LOOK DUDE>. this is how it is.. and his manager was standing right there.. AND when I called the next day to speak to a manager .. THIS SAME GUY ANSWERED THE PHONE>. obviously it was okay by the manager..

Goofyernmost

he said this to my face.. LOOK DUDE>. this is how it is.. and his manager was standing right there.. AND when I called the next day to speak to a manager .. THIS SAME GUY ANSWERED THE PHONE>. obviously it was okay by the manager..
I don't know what you said to create the need for the response, so I'll not pass judgement on that. Dude is not a rude or odd way of discussing things with others, maybe not in everyone culture, but it surely shouldn't be offensive unless, of course, you were looking for some reason to be offended. We have all got to lighten up and grow a little thicker skin or at least be able to tell the difference between a slang usage and and insult.

Last edited:

JohnD

Has anyone else that has visited the parks recently noticed CMs referring to you/your party as "friends"? This has happened the last 2 days at Animal Kingdom numerous times from interactions from entrance to exit. For example buying food, exiting rides, visiting gift shops, and just strolling down the walkways. Wondering if this is a new protocol or if it was a happy coincidence, either way I liked it. In my opinion it good without being overly sweet.

Sounds like a Senator talking about his colleague in the opposite party. "And may I say that my good friend from (State) is a complete a-hole."

GimpYancIent

Sounds like a Senator talking about his colleague in the opposite party. "And may I say that my good friend from (State) is a complete a-hole."
1602783923821.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom