Disney Character Bloopers

TrapaJon18

Original Poster
I was just wondering about all the bloopers I've seen take place with the Disney Characters, from them tripping going up and down steps in shows to that video of Mickey falling off that float. So I was wanting to know what kind of bloopers have you witnessed Characters go through?

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Well when i was at disney this weird heavy metel rock kid who looked like he just came out of juvi was posing in a picture with tigger and he tryed un- zipping tiger's costume and then tiger pushed him off and then the kid went to the hospital because he wanted big bucks from disney!

:p

TrapaJon18

Original Poster
Well when i was at disney this weird heavy metel rock kid who looked like he just came out of juvi was posing in a picture with tigger and he tryed un- zipping tiger's costume and then tiger pushed him off and then the kid went to the hospital because he wanted big bucks from disney!

Good blooper....

Pocamahontas

Actually we were just talking about that the other day at work... Disney won that case, because Tigger was just trying to save the magic, imagine the dispare of a bunch of kids seeing that Tigger isn't well...Tigger. Apparently the CMs in entertainment aren't a big fan of him because of how bulky his suit is and how much he trouble he gets into...without even doing anything intentionally. Poor guy...

If I heard right he's won all his cases.

WDWKat26

Just an FYI, if a character falls, or hurts themselves, it hurts. It may look funny, but it's actually pretty painful. Just thought i'd throw that out there.

rcapolete

Just an FYI, if a character falls, or hurts themselves, it hurts. It may look funny, but it's actually pretty painful. Just thought i'd throw that out there.

I don't beleive that cause i saw an anvil fall on Donalds head the other day and outside of a 4 inch bump there was nothing wrong with him. Now since the Donald on tv is the same one that is at the park i see no reason why it would in fact hurt.

WDWKat26

Har Har Har. I hate to say it, but that's what most people think. Next thing you know, "Chip" is at Florida Hospital because some guest thought that it would be funny to hurt him.

drew81

Har Har Har. I hate to say it, but that's what most people think. Next thing you know, "Chip" is at Florida Hospital because some guest thought that it would be funny to hurt him.

Go Kat!!!!
Don't get me going on guests who hurt characters

sweetpee_1993

I didn't witness it but several years ago I remember reading that a Pluto-ish CM fell off a float in the backstage area, was run over, and died. How sad is that? I imagine those large costumes and limited site/mobility can be quite dangerous. Also, considering the Florida heat, how the heck can they stand how hot it gets in there? I've often wondered what the trick was because you know they'd be dropping like flies in the dead of summer if they didn't have some cooling technique.

My sons are both 9+ so we don't really go seeking out the characters too much. Our character experiences come at our character meals.

Great thread, tho. :)

Heatherbell

We took our daughter when she was 2 and a half..she had (and at 6 STILL HAS..) this horrible habit of when she sees someone she is excited to see she runs to them with her head down and slams into people. If you are a female it just kind of throws you off balance but if you are a male it can cause you some serious pain. Anyway we were waiting in line to see Mickey, when it was her turn she got so excited she took off running and before I could say anything she went head first into Mickey's um...area...I am assuming it was a male in the costume because he doubled over and sort of stumbled backwards, there was something behind him and he sat down. He made a big joke about about it and out his hand up to his mouth and started laughing but I know inside he was probably like "%$#^"
My husband was mortified because that has happened to him more then a few times. We have it on film too.

Poor Mickey.

RiversideBunny

A minor item-
We once saw a couple of young boys beating up the talking trash can as we waited for Animal Kingdom to open.
For some reason they decided to punch the trash can because it talked and moved.
Finally their parents got them after the crowd began to call for some discipline.

:)

DisneyLeo18

When i was in epcot a few weeks ago, chip and dale were by the exit near the world showcase, not one guest was around and they were pretty much just relaxing. i said hello and asked how they were doing and they both requested a beer. Thought that was pretty funny.

WDWKat26

I didn't witness it but several years ago I remember reading that a Pluto-ish CM fell off a float in the backstage area, was run over, and died. How sad is that? I imagine those large costumes and limited site/mobility can be quite dangerous. Also, considering the Florida heat, how the heck can they stand how hot it gets in there? I've often wondered what the trick was because you know they'd be dropping like flies in the dead of summer if they didn't have some cooling technique.

My sons are both 9+ so we don't really go seeking out the characters too much. Our character experiences come at our character meals.

Great thread, tho. :)

He didn't fall off the float. He was crossing the road at a wrong time...and well we all know what happened from there. I'm sure you can Google what happened.

head mouse

I saw a video (may be the same or not) from the news about Tigger hitting a kid, but when I saw the video you could clearly see the kid was trying to pull Tigger backwards or something may have been this same thing your talking about I'll try to find the video.

sweetpee_1993

I'm sorry. I couldn't remember exactly how the Pluto thing went down but it was very sad, regardless.

Several years ago my cousin and his wife were at Disney taking some pics with a character when there weren't many people around. Both were wearing bright USMC sweatshirts. Whoever the character was pointed at the shirt and at my cousin as if asking if he was the Marine which was immediately confirmed. As they they said goodbye before walking away they heard a soft "ooh raah" from the character. I thought that was really cool!

Mecha Figment

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do
we not laugh?

And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge"

Tigger

actualy an exceprt from

The Merchant of Venice

By William Shakespeare​

joanna71985

I didn't see this in person, but on a video. During BATB at MGM, somehow Mrs. Potts tips over and is rolling around on the stage. A couple of techs had to come out and help her up.

Exactly. Guests think they are being "cute" (or maybe it is intentional) but they end up hurting the characters.

Go Kat!!!!
Don't get me going on guests who hurt characters

Same here. I can count the number of times I have heard about guests hurting characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom