Disney Buying LucasFilm! WHOA

Crazy Harry

No. Learn to tell when someone has gotten so tired of trying to explain themselves to a child that is intent on ignoring them. I'm done trying to dumb things down for you. You are like an annoying kid that just refuses to admit that they are wrong and keeps arguing a non-existent point. We're done here, but you go ahead and keep saying that I've lost an argument. I have better things to do in my life than to keep this God awful crap up with a kid.

Remember, you're arguing about something that many people do not even give a crap about. ;)

I think you have forgotten you have been arguing right along with me ;);)

I'm sorry, but I am the one who has actually brought up valid points for discussion. You seem to have a hard time with reality; saying things that don't make sense and do not hold up to available information or coexist with statements you made a page or two ago. You are free to disagree with me, but I will argue with points I feel are inaccurate or untrue, this is what a discussion forum is for. Disaggreeing with you is not ignoring you, in contrast I have challenged any point you have made, and then get accused of being overly passionate and emotional when you have nothing to refute the evidence with.

So, do you get a pouty face every time someone doesn't agree with you? I won't 'admit I'm wrong' just so I don't hurt your feelings, I thought we were a little more mature here. I don't think I am wrong and you have done nothing to prove otherwise. Instead you have repeated statements with little to back them (bolding the word is is not proof), and have resorted to lame attempts at insulting me.

G00fyDad

I think you have forgotten you have been arguing right along with me ;);)

I'm sorry, but I am the one who has actually brought up valid points for discussion. You seem to have a hard time with reality; saying things that don't make sense and do not hold up to available information or coexist with statements you made a page or two ago. You are free to disagree with me, but I will argue with points I feel are inaccurate or untrue, this is what a discussion forum is for. Disaggreeing with you is not ignoring you, in contrast I have challenged any point you have made, and then get accused of being overly passionate and emotional when you have nothing to refute the evidence with.

So, do you get a pouty face every time someone doesn't agree with you? I won't 'admit I'm wrong' just so I don't hurt your feelings, I thought we were a little more mature here. I don't think I am wrong and you have done nothing to prove otherwise. Instead you have repeated statements with little to back them (bolding the word is is not proof), and have resorted to lame attempts at insulting me.

Wow. I'm in total disbelief that I have continued this poitnless debate with you over a subject none other than STAR WARS. LOL Oh well, I have a life and far better things to do in my day than to continue this garbage with someone obviously looking for a fight. This is the last word I will have on the matter so feel free to write to an empty room because I am finished. I bow to your superior Disney knowledge. We are all mere mortals to your obvious awesomeness. You are a Disney God amongst us ants. You are always right and everyone else can only dream of one day being a fraction as smart as you. I leave you to your obviously full time job of being downright awesome. You are a wonder to behold.

bowing.gif

Now goodbye. ;)

jerry-seinfeld-gif-i7.gif

jakeman

For what it's worth, and not to get involved in this entertaining brouhaha, the various levels of Star Wars Canon are pretty well defined.

Here is a link to the Wookieepedia page:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon

The section halfway down has a pretty good explanation of the different levels: Canon in the Holocron continuity database.

This is supported by the same analysis in the appendix of Star Wars Timeline Gold at: http://www.starwarsfanworks.com/timeline/

Crazy Harry

At least drama queens are good for a laugh.

Someone who is done doesn’t have to say they are done, or at the very least only say it once.

Because Chewie is dead. Dobido smashed into him.

Okay, sorry, that is the last of the EU canon non-canon stuff from me.

No. Learn to tell when someone has gotten so tired of trying to explain themselves to a child that is intent on ignoring them. I'm done trying to dumb things down for you. You are like an annoying kid that just refuses to admit that they are wrong and keeps arguing a non-existent point. We're done here, but you go ahead and keep saying that I've lost an argument. I have better things to do in my life than to keep this God awful crap up with a kid.

Remember, you're arguing about something that many people do not even give a crap about.

Don't worry. I've said all I have to say on the subject now. After all, how can I win against such might, such leadership, such knowledge that he brings to the table. We are all inferior in the presence of the great and powerful movie writer, Disney exec, and soothsayer.

Wow. I'm in total disbelief that I have continued this poitnless debate with you over a subject none other than STAR WARS. LOL Oh well, I have a life and far better things to do in my day than to continue this garbage with someone obviously looking for a fight. This is the last word I will have on the matter so feel free to write to an empty room because I am finished. I bow to your superior Disney knowledge. We are all mere mortals to your obvious awesomeness. You are a Disney God amongst us ants. You are always right and everyone else can only dream of one day being a fraction as smart as you. I leave you to your obviously full time job of being downright awesome. You are a wonder to behold.

Now goodbye.

I should remind you too while you critisize me for having no life, I have nearly a third of the posts you do over virtually the same period of time.

And what's this we, us and everyone stuff? You are the only one I have been debating and the only one that disagrees. Jakeman and I think someone else posted links on Star Wars canon that varifies what I have been saying. Even if I had this to start with, you seem to prefer the nonsesical and exaggerated fantasyland that is your mind.

Does anyone here watch Adventure Time? This guy conjures the image of the Royal Tart Toter.

M.rudolf

At least drama queens are good for a laugh.

Someone who is done doesn’t have to say they are done, or at the very least only say it once.

I should remind you too while you critisize me for having no life, I have nearly a third of the posts you do over virtually the same period of time.

And what's this we, us and everyone stuff? You are the only one I have been debating and the only one that disagrees. Jakeman and I think someone else posted links on Star Wars canon that varifies what I have been saying. Even if I had this to start with, you seem to prefer the nonsesical and exaggerated fantasyland that is your mind.

Does anyone here watch Adventure Time? This guy conjures the image of the Royal Tart Toter.
Or iceking

Crazy Harry

My son watches that too. What happened to the cartoons from my childhood?

You know, its kind of interesting. Although there are some quality cartoons now, and some just fun besides the questionable quality, they just don't make them like they used to. I still watch He-Man and Muppet Babies when I can online. Now that's quality.

Boy, talk about thread drift. Somebody get this back on course.

Festivus

G00fyDad

Very much so kasdan is the ghost writer on raiders and empire. He's a very good old school script writer. He also directed silverado and a few other movies so he knows what's filmable and what isn't.

Sounds good then. Let's just hope he doesn't sell out and punch out a script that some idiot producer thinks will be a "big hit".

Taylor

Very much so kasdan is the ghost writer on raiders and empire. He's a very good old school script writer. He also directed silverado and a few other movies so he knows what's filmable and what isn't.
This news is making me geek out! (so glad it ain't lindeolf)

Festivus

It sounds like they have an outline in place for the entire trilogy based on Lucas's concept from decades ago. If they are already considering writers for 8 & 9, I wonder if they will release these closer together than the usual 3 year schedule, kind of like how the Hobbit is being released annually. Maybe they are considering filiming all 3 simultaneously? The sooner they get these out, the sooner they can move on to expanding the films to focus on non-skywalker related story lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom