Disney Burgers

cikacz1981

Original Poster
Just got back from a week in Disney and just wanted to know if I was the only one in the world that looks forward to eating Disney Burgers. There's just something about them that make them out of this world. Let me know if I'm the only one.:hammer:

Mickey Maniac

I totally agree. When I was a young child, I would only eat burgers from Pinocchio Village Haus or Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. That was usually the highlight of the trip until I grew out of that phase.

martaraepa

All the toppings you want!!!

I also am a huge fan of Disney burgers!!! I especially like the burger bars where you can get all the toppings you want at no additional cost!! Disney has some of the best food in the planet!! :D

dandaman

My sister clamors for them... I finally agreed to try one this past trip. Really nothing special in my book... I ate at Liberty Inn, Epcot. That might have something to do with it.

Cosmic Ray's might be a good place to try them...

wedway71

I love WDW bugers too.Its the best horse meat money can buy:slurp: . j/k
I really do think they are good. Im 35 now and when I was in middle school we took a day trip to Epcot I think around 1984 ish and we ate at one of the food places(been while I forget which one) but after all these years I still remember how juicy and good the burger was I had almost 22 years ago.

debpeduz

My family and I always make sure we grab a burger at Pecos Bill's Cafe in Adventure Land. They have to be the best in my opinion!

doop

Of course you're not alone, that's practically all I eat in WDW besides turkey legs! Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bill's are the two best spots.

Epcot82Guy

DOOP! said:
Of course you're not alone, that's practically all I eat in WDW besides turkey legs! Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bill's are the two best spots.

I agree. When I was a kid that was all I would eat at MK. But, the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at the Farmer's Market in The Land are also up there.

col

i get the veggie burger with loads of mushrooms from cosmic rays in MK -that is the tastiest burger.:slurp:

LudwigVonDrake

I had a bad experience with an All-American Burger at the Sci-Fi Drive in :hurl: several years ago

After that it took a couple of trips before I was willing try one at Pecos Bill :)

I survived :lookaroun

Tigger1988

LudwigVonDrake said:
I had a bad experience with an All-American Burger at the Sci-Fi Drive in :hurl: several years ago

After that it took a couple of trips before I was willing try one at Pecos Bill :)

I survived :lookaroun

The burgers in the counter service places are VERY different than ones from the sit down places...so a Pecos Bill Burger > Sci Fi Burger lol

LeeSeeBabe

I LOVE Disney's Burgers!!!!!!!! YUMMMYYYY. I don't order burgers often when I go out to eat day-to-day, but I MUST at Disney...

However, I do love Sci-Fi burgers...Interesting you had a bad experience, LudwigVonDrake.

dxwwf3

Can't beat Le Cellier's. Not even close.

However for just a normal burger, I like Backlot Express and Pecos Bill's

wedway71

LeeSeeBabe said:
I LOVE Disney's Burgers!!!!!!!! YUMMMYYYY. I don't order burgers often when I go out to eat day-to-day, but I MUST at Disney...

However, I do love Sci-Fi burgers...Interesting you had a bad experience, LudwigVonDrake.

I noticed you are from Ft myers.I just moved to INDY from Cape Coral(spent 18 years there)-wife just graduated from FGCU.:wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
While I don't claim to be a burger connoisseur, I got one at the ABC Commissary and found it to be dry and basically flavorless.

It might have been a bad day, however I'll never get another one !

Tigger1988

unkadug said:
While I don't claim to be a burger connoisseur, I got one at the ABC Commissary and found it to be dry and basically flavorless.

I've never been a fan of the food there, it either doesn't taste good or makes you sick, from experience

MissM

unkadug said:

No, it's not just a bad day. Nor is it just you. Sadly, the MGM burgers are universally nasty. :hurl: They're actually a different provider then MK's and Epcot's. Good burgers can be found at Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays as well as Electric Umbrella and American Pavillion.

MGM's don't even offer free cheese sauce like MK and Epcot's topping bars do and the MGM burgers come pre-topped. Trust me, they're nasty.
-m

brertigger

MissM said:
MGM's don't even offer free cheese sauce like MK and Epcot's topping bars do and the MGM burgers come pre-topped. Trust me, they're nasty.
-m

I wish they would not put the toppings on. The topping bars are a lot nicer, plus probably less waste (from people who don't want lettuce and tomatoes).

All the cheeseburgers are quite tasty, I think. MGM's aren't quite as good, but still pretty good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom