Disney Burgers

Scar Junior

col said:
i get the veggie burger with loads of mushrooms from cosmic rays in MK -that is the tastiest burger.:slurp:

During Lent 2003 I tried a veggie burger and could only eat two bites. This was back stage at the cast dining place in AK. I think it was different though because they contract a company in those dining areas (I think aramark). I've never ordered one since. It must be an acquired taste.

Lunamis

Ah man usually about 11:30 after a full morning at MK I needs me a good Pecos Bill or Cosmic Ray burger. The only meal that comes close is a chicken/fried fish combo at Columbia Harbor House. :D
Epcot's Electric Umbrella and American Pavillion are good too. :slurp:

MissM

Scar Junior said:
It's interesting that you say DS's burgers are from a different provider because I've always found those to be the worst.
Yeah, they really are noticablly bad. It's quite a shock when you're expecting a nummy Peco's or Ray's burger and get...well...that. Bleck.
-m

pluto77

unkadug said:
While I don't claim to be a burger connoisseur, I got one at the ABC Commissary and found it to be dry and basically flavorless.

It might have been a bad day, however I'll never get another one !
ABC Commissary = :brick: I've eaten there a couple times, but most of the time it's not the best.

Sure it's nice to take a break in there during a hot day, but my friend had a bad experience after eating the food there, and I didn't find it to be all that great either. Too bad, because I don't know of many other counter service restaurants at Disney that has fish (if there are any).

Ringo8n24

I like the ones at Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's. However, I eat so many burgers at WDW it takes me literally weeks before I can stomach a burger when I am back home no matter how good they are. I just get burnt out on them while at Disney.

MagliteL13

Beaches and Cream all the way. Aside from that, I'm a little biased to Pecos.

I cannot for the life of me eat a Universal burger. (Not because it's from Universal, but because they taste nasty)

BTW, little tidbit. Disney=Broiled UO=Fried (big ol' griddle)

How does McDonalds do burgers? Broiled, fried, or something else that I don't wanna know?

I still love to eat Disney burgers at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe and the Pinnochio Village Haus (even though they changed their menu). They are the ideal Disney meal with fries!!! I might have to try to the Pecos Bill Cafe on my next trip.

"America, spread your golden wings across the sky..."

Dukeblue1016

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

When I was a kid... I once ate 27 burgers in 7 days in Disney... 27 burgers... I LOVED Disney burgers... don't know what it is, but ohhhhh man...

Everytime My girlfriend and I go they first place we always eat is Electric Umbrella or Pecos Bill... I can't tell you how excited I got when I saw this thread on the opening page... GREAT IDEA!!! NOW I CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN GET SOME DISNEY BURGERS... ONLY 4 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!

EYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO

LeeSeeBabe

Don't you know? Disney puts a 'secret ingredient' in their burgers to make everyone want to keep coming back to Disney over and over and become fanatics. They throw in nasty burgers here and there and ones that make people sick to throw off the public.

:lol:

~LeeLee~

It's too bad they don't have a mouth-watering smiley in the forums. I've been known to put a hurtin' on a burger at Cosmic Ray's... usually prefaced by saying "don't talk to me for 6 to 7 minutes please".

Yumm!!!

trr313

col said:
i get the veggie burger with loads of mushrooms from cosmic rays in MK -that is the tastiest burger.:slurp:

I usually get the burgers from Cosmic Ray's too but I love veggie burgers so I'll have to try them next time I'm there. I love Cosmic Ray's burger topping bar. I only really miss the philly's they used to have though :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom