Disney Burgers

tink81

Anyone remember the teriyaki bugers from Adventureland Terrace? THEY were good. I have to say that Cosmic Rays is the only place on property I have had a burger, but that will change in 70 days!!!!

hokielutz

tink81 said:
Anyone remember the teriyaki bugers from Adventureland Terrace? THEY were good. I have to say that Cosmic Rays is the only place on property I have had a burger, but that will change in 70 days!!!!

Yep, I remember those teriyaki burgers... not too bad. Although I still like the regular beef and cheese at Pecos, village Haus, and Cosmic Ray's. I didn't get to eat as many burgers this last trip in June... I will have to correct that in 140 days.

csaguy

Burgers

My bud designed the burner system for the cooker. Its flame broiled. He said it cooks them so fast that during testing they had to catch them in buckets.
They are teriffic.

jonesenon4

tink81 said:
personally i think pecos bills are the best the topping bar is outstanding . for burgers its the place for me. tink we will be there sept 24 as well satying at wildernesslodge. but make sure you try pecos maybe we will run into each other ovar burgers.

JET12monorail

Pecos Bill's, Cosmic Ray's, Liberty Tree Tavern, blah, blah, blah.

Ever tried the burgers at The Concourse Steakhouse? I am what I would consider to be a burger fanatic and that has got to be the best burger I have ever had. A close runner up would be Kona Cafe followed by Le Cellier. The bread they use at Le Cellier was an english muffin--not a burger bun. It was tasty but not the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom