Disney attraction voice actors

Brer Panther

Original Poster
I'm surprised nobody's brought this up yet: Dreamfinder was voiced by Chuck McCann, aka the Ameoba Boys from The Powerpuff Girls (yes, all three of them) and Sonny the Cocoa Puffs Bird.

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Ressurecting this thread to post a fun fact:

According to an interview with Peter Reneday, the Imagineers originally chose Baloo himself, Phil Harris, to do the voice of Henry from the Country Bear Jamboree!

Brer Panther

Original Poster
D.L. Hall, who at one point narrated the Hall of Presidents, confirmed on his Voice Chasers account that he did the voice of Brer Fox in the Disneyland version of Splash Mountain.

It doesn't say whether or not he did it in the Magic Kingdom version, too.

JohnD

Who does the buses? You know, the voice with the welcome music at each park, "Welcome home" at the resorts, etc.

Cmdr_Crimson

Who does the buses? You know, the voice with the welcome music at each park, "Welcome home" at the resorts, etc.
Voice actor Tom Kane is the new voice replacing Joe Hursch from the busses..http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tom-Kane/
actor_1336.jpg

Robbiemoo

Rex Allen the original father in COP plays grandfather in the current version

The late great Robin Williams was the timekeeper and Vincent Price narrated the scorcery in the sky at MGM

PeoplemoverTTA

This is a great thread bump 👍

I listen to a lot of attraction tracks while I work, and I noticed on the GMR track the voices of the gangsters that chat as we pulled up. I swore one of them was Ron Masak, a character actor best known for his role as Sheriff Mort Metzger on Murder, She Wrote (a guilty pleasure 😬). I couldn’t find anything online about it, but discovered he has a personal Facebook page (he’s well into his 80s by now), so I sent him a polite FB message and figured he probably wouldn’t see it, but why not ask?

He replied back the next day confirming it was him, and thanking me for noticing. Totally made my day!

PeoplemoverTTA

Not sure if it was mentioned, but Paul Frees also provided many of the voices in the original Hall of Presidents and you can still hear him on Pirates of the Caribbean.

He was also Alexander Graham Bell and Andrew Carnegie in the same scene of the American Adventure, plus John Muir in the Teddy Roosevelt scene.

In PotC he was the captain (now that the auction scene is redone, his most notable appearance in that ride is as the mayor, “Carlos” being dunked).

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Since starting this thread, I've done quite a lot of voice-chasing and I've found out some very interesting things.

For example, the voice of Crush in Turtle Talk With Crush has obviously varied since he's performed live, but I've found out that among the people who've done his voice over the years are professional voice actors Christopher Swindle (who also voiced Sulley in Kingdom Hearts III) and Jason J. Lewis (who voiced Superman in that Justice League Action show).

Simba’s Mom

DH just told me something I didn't know, that the voice of Minnie Mouse, Russi Taylor, died 6 months ago-she was married to the actor who was the voice of Mickey Mouse, Wayne Allwine. I didn't know that Mickey and Minnie really were married.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom