Disney attraction voice actors

StarWarsGirl

According to IMDB, Jason Alexander, Tom Kenny, and Corey Burton all provide voices in "It's Tough to Be a Bug".
Easy to hear Jason Alexander if you're looking. He's the bug that passes out from the stinkbug, says, "Ya missed!" to Chile the tarantula, and at the end says, "It's a piece of cake." :)

StarWarsGirl

Patrick Warburton. He hosts the soarin video. He is also one of the screening robots on Star Tours.
As many times as I've been through there, I never picked up on that until you said it. He's the second droid in the second room scanning everyone as they walk by. Once you said it, I though, "Duh!":hilarious:

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Does anyone know who does the voice of Mr. Bluebird on Splash Mountain? The Disney Wiki says that it's Jess Harnell, and considering he's the voice of pretty much every other character on the ride, it most likely is, but I'm not one hundred percent sure.

mikeymouse

Can't forget the original voice of DL and WDW ... Jack Wagner! I think Joe Hursh does most of the announcing now. Could be wrong. Jack still does the door warning on the monorails, but I think has been removed from almost everything else (RIP).

FettFan

I always assumed they just took audio from the film and used that for the witch and munchkins? Could be wrong though....
23.gif
23.gif

Maybe for the Munchkins, but definitely not for the witch. There is a noticeable difference in tone between her voice and Margaret Hamilton's.

Likewise for John Wayne and James Cagney. Not very good voice over work.

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Tress MacNeille did the voice of the Witch in the Wizard of Oz cartoon that first aired in 1990, not too long after the Great Movie Ride opened. Maybe it's her.

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Anyone know if Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick came back to voice Timon and Simba in the Festival of the Lion King? I know Ernie Saballa reprised his role as Pumbaa.

Cmdr_Crimson

Anyone know if Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick came back to voice Timon and Simba in the Festival of the Lion King? I know Ernie Saballa reprised his role as Pumbaa.

Kevin Schon is voiced by Timon in FoTLK
Nathan Lane & Ernie Saballa returned for Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable
Most of the Shows and Parades with Simba is voiced by Cam Clarke (original voice of Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

FettFan

Easy to hear Jason Alexander if you're looking. He's the bug that passes out from the stinkbug, says, "Ya missed!" to Chile the tarantula, and at the end says, "It's a piece of cake." :)

Also, French Stewart is in there as the Termite-ator.
Also worth noting is that Kevin Spacey didn't actually record any lines for Hopper....that's actually writer-director Andrew Stanton doing a Spacey impression.

FettFan

A director doing a voiceover for the great voice impersonator. Oddly interesting...

I'm sure it's a contract stipulation thing, hence the reason that TSMM has Not-Woody hosting the games.

You can also hear Stanton at the Living Seas, both on the Nemo ride as Crush...

And annoying the **** out of passers-by outside the building.

Last edited:

DisneyGentleman

Not terribly surprising, given both his status and assertions I've heard that he can be a bit full of himself.

Years ago the actor Walter Matthau was asked by his son Charlie to be in a movie he was considering. This is a quote from a Rogert Ebert interview:

"But I warn Charlie I'll have to make a million dollars to be in the picture. Charlie is outraged: 'You'll get a million? You're only playing the father, for chrissakes!' I explain to him: I am a million-dollar actor. Therefore, I get a million dollars. You work for $40...you're a $40 actor."

So if Kevin Spacey does the voice, he does theme park voiceovers. I think he is well beyond that in his career, and it's really not about ego.

Matt_Black

So if Kevin Spacey does the voice, he does theme park voiceovers. I think he is well beyond that in his career, and it's really not about ego.

With one or two rare exceptions, James Woods has done the voice of Hades for every appearance that character has made, regardless of what media he's appeared in. It kinda is about ego, a little bit.

Cmdr_Crimson

Also for Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger spin or any other parades that use Buzz it's Andrew's brother Stephen Stanton..However Tim Allen did his voice for Toy Story Mania.

As for Woody When Tom is unavailable they go to his Brother Jim Hanks..And is used quite a bit..

Monorail Mike

Not sure if he's in any attractions, but Mark Elliot does a lot of movie and TV voiceovers for Disney.

"and now, our feature presentation"

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom