Disney attraction voice actors

91JLovesDisney

Jim Cummings does his voice for the Saftey Spiel as well..

He's almost every voice in Splash Mountain from The Saftey Spiel to the Singing birds..
Although not confirmed He was also the Singing voice for John in CoP
He's Also the voice for Marlin in the Nemo ride at Epcot

And Now here's my two cents on facts of voice actors..
  • Dallas Mckennon your Prospector saftey spiel for Big Thunder is also the Voice of Ben Franklin in The American Adventure
  • Mel Blanc (Man of a Thousand voices) Does a voice of a Parrot and Uncle Orville in CoP
  • Corey Burton New voice of Capt Hook/Ludwig Von Drake/Sorcerer Yensid is the Opening Narrator in O'Canada, General Knowledge in the Former Cranium Command, The Narrator in Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw falls, News reel reporter in Timekeeper.
  • Clarence "Ducky" Nash Reused audio for Mickey's Philharmagic (same idea used again in the New Mickey short "Get a horse" With Archived Walt Disney Audio reused)
  • Bill Farmer Voice of Goofy was also Alec Tronic In Innoventions
  • Nathan Lane Voiced Tom Morrow in Disneyland's Innoventions
I'm a bit late on this, but how confident are you Jess did Splash's spiel? Is it just a guess or do you have that info somewhere?

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm a bit late on this, but how confident are you Jess did Splash's spiel? Is it just a guess or do you have that info somewhere?
Because in Provost Park pass he rides with Jess where he confirms it ..So, it ain't no guess and I'm pretty confident it is...

Soooooo...
tumblr_mgsi55BBa61rl52wjo5_400.gifv

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom