Disney attraction voice actors

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Surprised nobody's brought up Figment's voice actors... First it was Billy Barty, and now it's Dave Goelz, and didn't Corey Burton do it for the second version (you know, for the one line he had in it)?

Cmdr_Crimson

Who does the monorail spiel?

Voice actor Tom Kane..He's more famous for doing Yoda in the Clone Wars, Prof. Utonium & HIM From The Powerpuff Girls.

But, Joe Hursh who had tthe reigns up through 2005 is still prominent on quite a few things..http://www.joehursh.com/

Mike Brassell is the narrator for the new TTA & Living with the Land Spiel and Composer for Space Mountain's Starry-O-Phonic score...
Mike-Brassell.jpg

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Cranium Command featured Corey Burton as the voice of General Knowlege.
And Bobcat Goldthwait, the voice of Pain from "Hercules".

JohnD

The late, great Paul Frees is your Host, your Ghost Host.
  • Xavier Atencio: Voice of skeleton trying to leave coffin
  • Leota Toombs (yes, you read that right): Face of Madame Leota, Face and voice of Little Leota
  • Eleanor Audley: Voice of Madame Leota
  • Thurl Ravenscroft: Lead singing bust (also sings Yo Ho Ho in Pirates)

Last edited:

Brer Panther

Original Poster
And while we're on the subject of the Haunted Mansion, Candy Candido (Neverland's resident Indian Chief) is the executioner in the finale!

Brer Panther

Original Poster
Wow, it's been a while since there was a post in this thread. Anyway, if behindthevoiceactors.com is to be believed, Corey Burton, who we mentioned before, voiced most of the characters on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Well, at least the Disneyland version. Anyone else know if he did the voice of Captain Hook on Peter Pan's Flight, too?

Cmdr_Crimson

For Alien Encounter the voices of S.I.R.
Was Phil Hartman & Tim Curry

The Voice of Sergeant C4703BK2704-90210 is Richard Kind in Stitch's Great Escape

Bill the Host of Test Track 1.0 is John Michael Higgins (Also voiced Mentok The Mindtaker & Varrik from Legend of Korra)

Vincent Price did the original audio track for Phantom Manor at DLP but was removed and used a French narration..However is laughter is still used for the Phantom

Cmdr_Crimson

One of the toucans in the pre-show for the Tiki Room is Bagheera from "The Jungle Book".

Yep It was Sebastian Cabot and the other was voiced by Dallas Mckenon. However during the Under New Management Era the Preshow Birds Williams & Morris were voiced by Phil Hartman & Don Rickles...With then reused & new voices for the 4 main Birds
José (Wally Boag)
Michael (Fulton Burley)
Fritz (Thurl Ravenscroft)
Pierre (Ernie Newton) (Jerry Orbach (Voice of Lumiere) Under New Management)

FettFan

The question nobody can ever seem to answer: Who is the voice of Jungle Cruise radio host Albert Awol? Some thing it's Matthew Broderick, but I'm not so sure.

FettFan

Surprised nobody's brought up Figment's voice actors... First it was Billy Barty, and now it's Dave Goelz, and didn't Corey Burton do it for the second version (you know, for the one line he had in it)?

Billy Barty is the only Figment...mostly because he's just talking in his own voice only slightly pitched upwards.

While I like Dave Goelz...he's just not it.

Occasional Guest

Thanks for the fun read. I don't know who voices what but it's fun when I recognize a voice from somewhere else. Keep them coming and I'll keep reading. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom