Disney and Universal working on Marvel deal for Florida?

Mike C

Attachments

• hulknoc.jpg
    hulknoc.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 89

UpAllNight

Any chance of a rework in the design of the second half of this coaster, possibly to open up space for further expansion? Regardless of a reroute, this is great news because parts of it were rather rough.

UpAllNight

Other things should happen to free up space for expansion. Namely the removal of Doctor Doom's Fearfall

The more space the better. There's so much they could do with Marvel.

I'm imagining that the theatre in Toon Lagoon provides options. I'k kind of expecting Hulk to take a more winding path over the pathways (may explain the electronic scanning trials a bit more). I'm probably completely wrong though :)

danlb_2000

Premium Member

GLaDOS

The more space the better. There's so much they could do with Marvel.

I'm imagining that the theatre in Toon Lagoon provides options. I'k kind of expecting Hulk to take a more winding path over the pathways (may explain the electronic scanning trials a bit more). I'm probably completely wrong though :)

I wouldn't expect Hulk's ride path to change. Aesthetics, queue, effects, soundtracks, etc? All up for grabs.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Any chance of a rework in the design of the second half of this coaster, possibly to open up space for further expansion? Regardless of a reroute, this is great news because parts of it were rather rough.

Roller coasters are "static" items. They are designed specifically to rise, fall, twist, turn, invert, and roll based on a specific set of parameters. There is a lot of science going on when you ride one. That science even extends into the ground and structure composition of the coaster. With perhaps the exception of rerouting a load/unload area or adding a storage spur, it is unwise and not coast effective to "reroute" a coaster....

*1023*

UpAllNight

Roller coasters are "static" items. They are designed specifically to rise, fall, twist, turn, invert, and roll based on a specific set of parameters. There is a lot of science going on when you ride one. That science even extends into the ground and structure composition of the coaster. With perhaps the exception of rerouting a load/unload area or adding a storage spur, it is unwise and not coast effective to "reroute" a coaster....

*1023*

I haven't followed this whole thread, so apologises if I have misunderstood, but I thought the whole ride was coming down and being rebuilt?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom