Disney After Hours Event

deeevo

For me this kind of goes along with the VIP parking or whatever they call it. It will not effect what comes out of my checking account monthly so if they wanted to charge $1000 a night I could care less.

Tinkerbella16

Yup unfortunately it is happening, only select dates in April and May are listed SO FAR. This is just crazy. I would never pay $150 for 3 hours after park closing... But people will pay it!

hopemax

This is the new EMH.

What will be tomorrow's bad news? It's coming in almost daily now. Why does it stink of desperation for a company that's supposedly never done better?

Oh yes. Shang-Bands.

When I told my Dad about Tower of Terror, he told me, "I think I need to ban you from that website." Because about every other day I call him with the new item on the list. I sort of want to go back through the posts and write out a timeline about what came each day. But that seems like too much work spent on a organization intent on blowing itself apart.

hopemax

Just waiting now on how much higher the Halloween tickets are going to be...

Exactly. If the going rate for some attractions is $150, parties have to be what? $199 minimum? Maybe $249? Certainly, more than the price of a full-day ticket because too many people had learned that they could save on admission, and have a better experience by just going 4-12 instead of 9-5.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Double edged sword here. EMH going wouldn't be a bad thing, if it saw a return to longer, more consistent regular hours, and more time for proper show maintenance.
Absolutely 100%. Longer hours for everyone like they used to have, sensibly spread out to allow for third shift.

Even the token amount of E Ride Night was worth it and the right balance between perk and rip off and allowed for maintainence.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom