Disney After Hours Event

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I agree with that, but what I don't agree with is the apparent gloating by people here that something they tried didn't work as well as some may have expected it to. Waaaah. Walt tried many things that didn't work, and almost went bankrupt more than once because of it. But let the current regime try something, and a certain crowd here yells to the rafters that they hope it fails just to put egg on Iger's face. Yeah, that's real mature.
I dont think its "gloating". Its more about people hoping that a failure such as this might just force executives to realize that the constant onslaught of cash grabs are a horrible idea. Not jut for the guest, but for the company. And considering that they are implementing resort wide cut backs at the same time, the company deserves to have their noses rubbed in the failure. And also considering a majority of the cash grabs and cut backs are due to their own mistakes such as NGE not having the ROI that was promised to Shanghai being a money pit and now they are forcing guests to make up and pay for the loss by offering a never ending campaign of $65 seating areas for a show with low end pastries and offering lower portions at dining locations for a higher price and cutting back on everything from maintenance to janitorial staff.

How many cupcake parties, up charge events and "after hours" events have we seen in the last 2 years compared to the 20 years prior?

Wdw62114

Out of curiosity, how many people do you generally go to WDW with? How many tickets like this would your party buy, for example?
Only my wife and I so thats why I wouldnt mind it. Now for a whoke family, I totally get why people wouldnt want to see that happen. I was just giving my opinion on what would benefit just us two. If i had a family im sure i would think twice about it lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom