Disney After Hours BOO BASH

GimpYancIent

The MNSSHP was a big success the only drawback being it's popularity meant crowds so huge it detracted from the enjoying of the experience. This latest event is a toned down copy of the MNSSHP but w a similar price tag. Maybe, though streamlined, the limited crowd that will be able to purchase tickets will allow for a more enjoyable (exclusive if you will) time. I see the offering too sparse for the price compared to what was.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The MNSSHP was a big success the only drawback being it's popularity meant crowds so huge it detracted from the enjoying of the experience. This latest event is a toned down copy of the MNSSHP but w a similar price tag. Maybe, though streamlined, the limited crowd that will be able to purchase tickets will allow for a more enjoyable (exclusive if you will) time. I see the offering too sparse for the price compared to what was.
After Hours is a different creature than a Party Night.

With DAH, you're paying for an "empty park," not a party celebration. That's what the original DAHs at MK and DAK were all about. Disney Villains After Hours added some minor entertainment in Jan - Mar, and cost about an extra $20 for it.

That the DAH this Fall will have extra seasonal stuff is almost coincidental and is justifying an extra $20 bucks compared to past DAHs, just like Disney Villains After Hours did.

It is not a morphing of the Halloween Party just because it repurposes some elements of the Halloween Party. DAH are their own thing. You're paying mainly for an "empty park," not a park-wide party.

GimpYancIent

After Hours is a different creature than a Party Night.

With DAH, you're paying for an "empty park," not a party celebration. That's what the original DAHs at MK and DAK were all about. Disney Villains After Hours added some minor entertainment in Jan - Mar, and cost about an extra $20 for it.

That the DAH this Fall will have extra seasonal stuff is almost coincidental and is justifying an extra $20 bucks compared to past DAHs, just like Disney Villains After Hours did.

It is not a morphing of the Halloween Party just because it repurposes some elements of the Halloween Party. DAH are their own thing. You're paying mainly for an "empty park," not a park-wide party.
Thank you. A distinction that further deflates the value of this "Boo Bash". Wanting to enjoy a park that is not congested does not equate to wanting an empty park, that said, after a couple of iterations of this "Boo Bash" it may result in an empty park.

Dan Deesnee

It’s not the Halloween party, it’s After Hours, there’s a difference.
Exept there is no Halloween party and this event has elements of the Halloween party. So I would say it's also different than the "after hours" they've done before.

My point stands, it's a replacement for the Halloween party offering less and charging more.

Welcome to Chapek's Disney.

pdude81

Exept there is no Halloween party and this event has elements of the Halloween party. So I would say it's also different than the "after hours" they've done before.

My point stands, it's a replacement for the Halloween party offering less and charging more.

Welcome to Chapek's Disney.
Sure, but I think it's more similar to VAH than the parties. The main difference IMO is that Villains After Hours had a stage show and this one has Trick or Treating. Similar duration, covid cavalcades replacing parades, and similar price.

It may be the best they can do in place of a MNSSHP, but to me it's a halloween themed after hours instead of a party replacement

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom