News Disney’s Fiscal Full Year and Q4 2023 Earnings Results Webcast

mightynine

One day one of y'all is going to get thrown out of a limo full of strippers. Covered in glitter, ice cream sprinkles, holding an otter on a leash and smelling like a factory tour of the Jack Daniels distillery, you're going to roll to a stop in front of your significant other.

And when that happens, I pray that God grants you the ability to dodge questions the way that Iger just got around talking about WDW attendance.
Man, if this is what it's like to research wait times, where do I apply?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
One day one of y'all is going to get thrown out of a limo full of strippers. Covered in glitter, ice cream sprinkles, holding an otter on a leash and smelling like a factory tour of the Jack Daniels distillery, you're going to roll to a stop in front of your significant other.

And when that happens, I pray that God grants you the ability to dodge questions the way that Iger just got around talking about WDW attendance.
This is, by far, the post of the quarter. :cool:

Trauma

This is likely accept for the otter part.

Although that may be my way out. My wife is an animal lover and I could just say I was trying to save the poor otter from the evil strippers.

Thanks for the idea!!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

Len wins the internet

TheMaxRebo

Yeah, but the chances of that happening twice have to be really low, right?

Right?

TheMaxRebo

So Disney plans to build in response to Epic Universe in...

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

DVC rooms - now you can own a piece of the magic .... That is a short Uber ride away from Epic Universe!

TheMaxRebo

Yes, after the new IP nighttime musical fails to meet expectations this plot of unused prime real estate will be used to build the world's first ever theme park inside of a theme park.
View attachment 753319

Then, 40 years from now, on Disney+++ they can tell the story of how they pushed the models of two theme parks together, and then, via an inspiration of efficiency, fit a third park inside!

We call it Epcot+ !

TheMaxRebo

Man, if this is what it's like to research wait times, where do I apply?

No, he just gets to count the people thrown out of a limo full of strippers. Covered in glitter, ice cream sprinkles, holding an otter on a leash and smelling like a factory tour of the Jack Daniels distillery

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Don’t take this the wrong way…

But usually someone “wins the internet” each day…

You just made it your Beetch…forever

😂😂😂

Disney Analyst

Why did this make me picture Chapek, and this being the probable and exact scenario he found himself in when the board was like "k bye"??

His bald shiny scalp covered in glitter 😭

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Honestly, I think that is the message investors want to hear. That's why I am always perplexed at parks fans cheering on the whims of institutional investors; they are really not our friends!
Iger is a dog to those institutional investors…they’re the only player that can eject the board…and therefore…him.

His dodge of the Pelz question is gonna be awesome…if he’s not on the squawk in 36 hours…he must be dead

diminnie

And yet, how many DVC owners are selling. Seriously considering. New buy of the $$$ Annual pass, two years as out of state, definitely leaning that way. Not the same company. 1996 was a much better vision.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom