• Yes! One of my favorites!

Votes: 183 79.6%
  • No! I'll pass.

Votes: 47 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cococola44

Original Poster
Working in the parks I came across a surprise.

The most wide range of reviews on our Animal Kingdom's attraction leaves us nothing to swing from the trees about. (haha like that?)

So

Only once and not again!

or

Can't get enough. Send me back in time ANY time!

AND
Why or why not?:drevil:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Well, while all the other Disney parks are still evolving, AK is still growing. Being only 19, Animal Kingdom is my chance to actually see a park as it matures. So while Animal Kingdom may not be the most popular park at the moment (or for several moments to come), I think it's worthy of being deemed part of Disney World. I just wish I could go more often.

doop

Can't get enough. Send me back in time ANY time!

Dinosaur is brilliant, my favorite attraction in DAK except for EE. I love how freaky it is, all of the lights flashing and the loud noises and Dinosaurs popping out at you. Seeing all of the little children in the on-ride photos huddling against their parents with their eyes closed is pretty amusing as well. :D

echoscot

I wouldn't call it a favorite, but I enjoy riding it. It is very fun, dark and LOUD. Oh did I mention that it is LOUD.

I'm sorry did you say something?:rolleyes:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Not a huge fan, the "storyline" is weak and poorly acted, the ride itself is way too dark and very, VERY LOUD.

PigletIsMyCat

It's a little loud, and my, um, 'girls' don't enjoy the ride terribly, but we do it just about every trip to AK. I love looking at the dinosaurs, and we love trying to make the most nonchalant faces when it takes your picture. So there's all the kids and parents and adults freaking out or covering their eyes/ears on the ride picture... and DH and I, calmly resting our chin on our hand, or looking at the dinosaur with disdain...

We used to laugh and point at the dinosaur for the picture, but that got old.

brucie

One of my favorite rides in all the World!! I love the darkness and the scaryness of it all. And I love that it's LOUD!!! More rides sould be like Dinosaur!!!

Master__Gracey

I love Dinosaur! I would say it is my favorite ride in AK, Everest is second but I get more enjoyment out of Dinosaur than the 30 seconds on Everest out of the pitch black. But then again, I'm one of the few that actually likes AK alot so maybe I'm just weird. :shrug:

The Raven

Pass.

I don't like this ride. I love the Indiana Jones Adventure in Disneyland; however, this ride is couldn't hold a candle to it. Despite the fact that they share the same ride vehicles they are nothing alike. IJA is exciting. I find Dinosaur to be very uninteresting. There is something about swirling fiber optics and jiggly AA's that make this ride cheezy and droll.

Pongo

Love DINOSAUR.

The running Carnotaurus ALWAYS freaks me out and I'm ALWAYS on that side of the car. Can't get enough.

I also have the preshow pretty much memorized and it's pretty much my favorite queue as well (I'm a big fan of the K-T Boundary, what can I say?).

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Love it!!! We ride it every trip at least once. Yes it is LOUD, but that's half the fun. The carno is awesome, so awesome I still flinch when we stop next to him...and if the dino at the very end doesn't make you duck, you must already be dead....the pics at the end are always a fav spot to laugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom