Dinosaur has seen better days

Cmdr_Crimson

There's nothing in Dinosaur that can't be replicated by blindfolding yourself in a big refrigerator box, then having four friends throw you down the stairs in it.
They must've thought of that with Indy...Oh wait...
2xpm.gif

Ghost93

Do you think it's possible that, if Avatar 2 is the ginormous success Disney hopes it is, Dinoland might be replaced with a Pandora expansion? It seems like a crazy idea, but I don't know where else they would expand Pandora.

SplashJacket

Original Poster
Do you think it's possible that, if Avatar 2 is the ginormous success Disney hopes it is, Dinoland might be replaced with a Pandora expansion? It seems like a crazy idea, but I don't know where else they would expand Pandora.
No chance. They would just expand the existing land’s footprint. There’s a massive amount of easily accessible space before even considering the harder-to-reach spots.

F0977778-D082-4DEE-A901-FDAEEA350A86.jpeg

tparris

Just rode today, almost all of the issues have been fixed, including the raptor and the 3rd carno (it’s in limited motion, but its head is fixed and dino on a stick is gone). The only issues remaining that I noticed are the second carno isn’t moving forward towards the vehicle, and the final carno head is also not moving towards the vehicle. Other than that, it seems most of the issues have been addressed.

Midwest Elitist

I think Dinosaur is more painful for me the Space Mountain with my back problems. I chalk that up to knowing how to "ride" Arrow Coasters (the Demon is another example). However, there's no way to learn how to ride Dino, it's just a bumpy mess.

In the Parks
No
I think Dinosaur is more painful for me the Space Mountain with my back problems. I chalk that up to knowing how to "ride" Arrow Coasters (the Demon is another example). However, there's no way to learn how to ride Dino, it's just a bumpy mess.
Given your name, I'm guessing you're referring to the Gurnee Demon? Yeah, the Arrows are rough! I regret having never gotten the chance to ride ShockWave at SF Great America (my home park), but I did just ride Viper at Magic Mountain last weekend and it actually felt really good, considering when it's from and who made it.

Midwest Elitist

Given your name, I'm guessing you're referring to the Gurnee Demon? Yeah, the Arrows are rough! I regret having never gotten the chance to ride ShockWave at SF Great America (my home park), but I did just ride Viper at Magic Mountain last weekend and it actually felt really good, considering when it's from and who made it.
Yep! If you can ride Space Mountain, you can ride the Demon without injuries. They built it before they used computers so the corkscrews aren't smooth. You kind of have to lean into them though. The restraints are garbage tho, it's better to lean back against the seat.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom