Dining Confusion!

slappy magoo

I'd suggest Crystal Palace over LTT mainly because it's a buffet. Not that I'm advocating binging, but for the amount of money you're spending, a buffet affords you better options of everyone finding something they enjoy. LTT's food is good, despite the choices being limited, but I enjoyed it better when it was a character experience. Managed to get to one of the last character dinners there in 12/08.

Unless your plans are to be at DTD the night you have ADRs at House of Blues, I'd stick with Tappan Edo.

Biergarten vs. Akershus to me is a tossup. Neither one interests me that much. For the food, I'd probably go to Marrakesh. It's rarely busy, and the food is quite good. The only question would be your choice, as it were, of dinner entertainment. Both Biergarten and Marrakesh have music and dancing. Akershus has character interaction. Whichever seems most likely to float your party's boat.

NiarrNDisney

I would go with Liberty Tree Tavern, Teppan Edo, and Biergarten. I think you will find the other places you picked are geared towards kids or the food is mediocre at best and overpriced.

stlbobby

Your kids will love The Crystal Palace and it is a great buffet, everyone will find tons of things to like.

House of Blues is actually a nice music venue for what it is, but it is more of a bar and will probably bore your kids. If you are heading to DTD and want something with music you might try Ragland Road. It too has a bar feel, but it is more of an Irish pub, more family friendly and the music tends toward Irish folk. It might be more accessible to the kids.

I know the Princess dinner may seem like it is just for girls, but when you get there you will realize there is a lot for a 13-year-old boy to appreciate. ;)

Don't feel bad about double booking if you actually intend to cancel your unused reservations, but I would be careful because I have been told that the system purges multiple reservations in the same time slot under the same name. I have no proof and I've heard different theories on when and how it happens.

But I know one person who was doubled booked and lost both reservations. The only reservations he lost on a week long trip were the two he double booked for a mid-week dinner. The CM told him the system purged them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom