Did you ever notice...

mickeyjim

Original Poster
This thread is dedicated to those little things at Disneyworld which might seem normal at first glance, but when you think about it, something is not quite right.

The first one I can think of is while looking at the scenes while exiting SM, there is a robot dog in front of a water dish. Why does a robot dog need a water dish?

I'm not looking for an answer to the question, just simply finding other things like this. What can you find?

sbkline

This had more to do with something you hear and not see: but the wife and I always get a kick out of it when we ride primeval whirl at AK and the automated spiel at the end of the ride says "please stand up before exiting". We're like "duh, captain obvious! How the heck else are we supposed to get out of this thing?" LOL

Captain Hank

sbkline said:
Send a message via AIM to sbkline
This had more to do with something you hear and not see: but the wife and I always get a kick out of it when we ride primeval whirl at AK and the automated spiel at the end of the ride says "please stand up before exiting". We're like "duh, captain obvious! How the heck else are we supposed to get out of this thing?" LOL
I have a friend who worked at Whirl. You'd be surprised. People would try to exit bi sliding out of the cars, then fall flat on their faces, causing an E-stop.

sbkline

I have a friend who worked at Whirl. You'd be surprised. People would try to exit bi sliding out of the cars, then fall flat on their faces, causing an E-stop.

I know there's alot of stupid people out there, but that notwithstanding, I still have a hard time imagining that people would try to slide out of the vehicle on their butts rather than stand up and walk out like normal people. But I guess there's imbeciles of all kinds out there! :lol:

Rob562

This thread is dedicated to those little things at Disneyworld which might seem normal at first glance, but when you think about it, something is not quite right.

The first one I can think of is while looking at the scenes while exiting SM, there is a robot dog in front of a water dish. Why does a robot dog need a water dish?

I'm not looking for an answer to the question, just simply finding other things like this. What can you find?

Actually, I can answer the question for you. :)

As you pass the dishes, if you lean over and look in them, there's nuts and bolts in the dishes. :D At least they're there *most* of the time... When I was there in June the dishes were empty.

-Rob

Mr Bill

In the Carousel of Progress, why does John think it's okay for us to see his teenager daughter in her undergarments just because we're friends?

PATRICIA: Papa! All these people! I'm... I'm indecent!

JOHN: Don't worry Patricia. They're friends.

Captain Hank

In the Carousel of Progress, why does John think it's okay for us to see his teenager daughter in her undergarments just because we're friends?
Furthermore, what ever happens to that other girl that's helping Martha with the wash? She's seen pulling the lever on the washing machine, but never again...:lookaroun

NewfieFan

Furthermore, what ever happens to that other girl that's helping Martha with the wash? She's seen pulling the lever on the washing machine, but never again...:lookaroun

Good question!:veryconfu Maybe she was hired help - child slavery, maybe!?!:lookaroun:lookaroun

the-reason14

Most of the postshow on SM, doesnt fit anymore. The packages the robot and the dog. I dont get it?

That Soarin really has no story or theme other than hangflying, but thats pretty much it. A very fun ride to do once a day or week. But its no real story. Well actully, they have it kinda set up like an airport, but still no story.

I know there's more, I just cant think of them right now. Ill be back.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom