did you ever do something that you wish you didn't

petersenjp

Small World

Examining It's a Small World closely. Seeing the ceiling tiles falling apart, and what poor codition it was in. Not the way to show my wife the magic of disney. ( It was her first trip). In retrospect, it was just a bad idea taking her on it anyhow. But everyone has to ride it once in their life.

Hummer1676

Another of mine would be not doing the CP after my freshmen or sophomore year in school. Too late for me now...

I have to agree on you with that. As a local northerner like you i wish i would have done it. How is Val-P this summer? I'm originally from St. Joe Mich.:wave:

mep517

- Not going to central casting on my honeymoon with our resumes like DH & I vowed to do (took the resumes -- chickened out on moving all the way to FL)

- I didn't love the Spirit of Aloha show. I'm glad I saw it, but I wish we'd done Hoop De Doo again instead

- Every time I ride Star Tours it's the worst decision I could have made. DH loves it so I make the sacrifice, but it's BRUTAL on me.

- Only doing CP once. Should have gone back. Best experience of my young adult life.

daverube

Originally Posted by daverube
I wish I would have never gone to the Adventurer's Club. What a waste of time and money!!!!
Wow seriously .... that is messed up. I guess some people just don't get what a marvelous place it is

I guess that's why the world has people like me and people like you. :king:

I know A LOT of people like the AC....but I thought it was crap.

Laura

Premium Member
Walking all the way from the Imagination Pavillion in Epcot over to the Fantasia Mini Golf (had to be at least a 1-2 mile walk) and then attempting to go mini golfing with a 2 and 4 year old.

This would have been fine, however, it was about 100 degrees out. We only made it halfway through the course before we were so hot and tired we had to leave.

Laura

Premium Member
I guess that's why the world has people like me and people like you. :king:

I know A LOT of people like the AC....but I thought it was crap.

I'm right there with you. I was extremely uncomfortable there. I'm way too shy of a person to be in that type of atmosphere, especially sober! NEVER AGAIN! :lol:

iheartdisney91

um... walked out if the world of disney store in down-town with a blanket i was gunna buy, i totally for got it was under my arm so i was all "MOM!" and i shown her the blanket once we were like near the geridelli (SP) store. hahah so we ran back. and i didnt get introuble. hahah

and during wishes like the 1st year it was out my bro and i rode snow whites scary adventure about 9 times in a row. hahah i wish i watched wishes.... oh well i eventually saw it. lol:lol:

wdwmomof3

For me, it was planing to going to the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk on a Sunday night in Oct. Big mistake because there were no ADR's. The place was packed and we waited in a line that didn't move for about 30-45 minutes.

Thank goodness for Disney Dining, they helped me out of a mess. :)

sbkline

There are a couple of rides/attractions that I have done that I wasn't too impressed with, namely Alien Encounter and Country Bear Jamboree. But, since I like to be able to at least say that I've done it, I wouldn't say that I regret doing these things.

Like someone else mentioned, though, I kind of regret buying the 10 day no expiration pass. Simply because I didn't think of what a pain it would be trying to go with that, as well as buy the dining plan on the next trip (requiring that we purchase at least a one day ticket anyway), or the way it would adversely affect any intentions of staying in two resorts in one trip.

I guess the only other thing I can think of that I actually regret doing, is being too much of a theme park commando...especially since this last trip was our first on property and therefore, allowed us to go at a much slower pace if I wished. Maybe next time I'll slow 'er down a little and enjoy things more without being in such a hurry.

lilclerk

Ooh, walking from my hotel near Disneyland to the park the LONG way (because I chickened out of walking through the Grand Californian for some reason :rolleyes:) on a warm day, right after a 5.5 hour flight, after not eating anything but Southwest's snacks all day.

Bad. Idea. I nearly passed out on Main Street.

diddy_mouse

Eating at Yakitori House. :hurl: I like the atmosphere, but the chicken screwed me up for like the rest of the trip.

Getting a late start to Animal Kingdom....oh ye gods....that was truly miserable.

daverube

I'm right there with you. I was extremely uncomfortable there. I'm way too shy of a person to be in that type of atmosphere, especially sober! NEVER AGAIN! :lol:

It's not that I was uncomfortable, I just didn't like it. Neither did my wife.

However, out of respect for all of the folks here that really like the AC, I've always kept my full evaluation of the place to myself. If I posted anything other than I think its crap, it may REALLY offend a lot of nice folks and that's the last think I want to do.

my 2 cents....

dave

mcstensrud

We Paid 125.00 per Person to "Party with the Senses"during the F and W Festival and we stayed maybe 1/2 hr.Food was not our type and they only had wine or water? P.S. we Don't drink.Plus we were way underdressed! Someone should have told us about dress code when we booked it.
Oh well You Live and Learn!

DVC Member
Passholder
Next Trip WLV Oct 3RD
:sohappy:

MAF

Riding Mission: Space. I'm not being sarcastic either because I thought I was going to die during and for several hours AFTER the ride. I will NEVER go on that thing again...ever.

wvdisneyfamily

What kind of symptoms did you have? I read an account once about a woman who had actual medical problems stem from that ride. I wasn't sure how to take that. I'm sure she felt very sick and miserable. I've just never heard of such severe consequences from an experience on a ride. I can relate to you feeling like you were going to die. I really prayed that I would get off of this ride at King's Island alive. It was the worst ride experience of my life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom