Did I Really Just See That.....in Disney World?????

rufio

A few years back, we were on the monorail returning from a nice dinner at the yachtsman ...we were headed to the poly to get our kids from the neverland club (we took the bus to the Mk and the mono to the poly) We get board the mono, and there's another couple in there, dressed extremely well, likely coming from Victoria and Alberts. The woman was fit, extremely attractive and well put together. More like 'Madalaine Manhattan' than 'Deliverance Dorris' if you get my drift.

As the doors closed, she begins to shove her 3/4" nails into her nostrils and starts pulling out crusty, stringy lungers hanging from her nails....and then starts sucking on her fingers, as if she's licking barbecue sauce off her fingers after enjoying a rack of baby back ribs. She proceeded to continue this nostril gold feast right on until the point that my shocked wife and I stepped off at the poly....this woman and her husband followed us to the neverland club to pick up their own kids. I never lunged quicker in my life to be the first to grab the door handle to get into the place....

I almost threw up sitting in class. Thank you.

I once saw a guy and gal kissing in the rose garden at MK near the castle. I thought aww how romantic! then I noticed she was leaning into him awful deep and had her hand in his pants, me being me I couldn't help but shout you go boy! to which that activity promptly stopped. they both turned so incredibly red and were embarrassed beyond words and walked away. all I could think is really? sheesh take some time out go back to your hotel for a bit then come back.

Not sure if this counts but this happened to my mum's boyfriend last year when we went. We got there on the night of June 25th 2012 so our first day was really the 26th as it was like 10pm US time when we landed, midnight by the time we got to the villa we was staying at.

Now we arrived on what was the very back end of hurricane debbie. Literally our first day was the last day of bad weather from that hurricane. So after having been drenched from heavy down pours of rain and blown around the Magic Kingdom 3 times we decided lets go have lunch then see how we feel, maybe head back after lunch to dry off so off we headed to a hot dog stall in the Buzz Lightyear section of MK where we all got chilli dogs, his one had mustard too.

He decided he'd eat his crisps (or chips if you are american) first not the chilli dog, so when the wind really picked up again (still pouring down with rain having started again while we were in the queue for the food) the wind picked up his mustard covered chilli dog blew it straight into his lap all over his sandy coloured shorts - needless to say we really did have to leave MK then, couldn't let the poor guy walk round in sand coloured shorts smoothered in chilli and mustard (wasn't even a small stain)

Britt

I once saw a guy and gal kissing in the rose garden at MK near the castle. I thought aww how romantic! then I noticed she was leaning into him awful deep and had her hand in his pants, me being me I couldn't help but shout you go boy! to which that activity promptly stopped. they both turned so incredibly red and were embarrassed beyond words and walked away. all I could think is really? sheesh take some time out go back to your hotel for a bit then come back.
Oh my hell!!! HAHAHAHA

SosoDude

Last September , we had an early breakfast at 1900 park fair so we caught an early bus from CBR. While on the bus a nice family of 3 was riding also. The mom was trying to get her 4 year old under control. The kid wanted to be in his stroller and the dad had it stowed away . The kid got so mad that he violently punched his mother in the face three times. The mom just tried to restrain his fist , and tried to "talk him down" calmly. The dad just turned his head and as starred out the bus window.

I just couldn't believe I was watching this.

rodserling27

I saw something awful a few weeks ago, maybe you guys did too. At Disney's Hollywood Studios, when you walk into the park and look down Hollywood Blvd, they had the nerve to put some GIANT, blue cartoon hat! I'm not even kidding, go look for yourself! It's right in the middle of an area themed to 1930's Hollywood! Can you believe it?? Talk about jaw-droppingly embarrassing for Walt Disney Imagineering! Sheesh!

;)

graphite1326

Yes and you yelled it really loud!

Wish I could remember that girls name.

Last edited:

baggienath7

so last year me and my partner went to blizzard beach, at the time we went i had trouble with my left knee, and therefore had what can only be described as a high tech terminator style leg brace on my knee, which restricted movement past a 45 degree angle, anyway to cut a story short, i had trouble getting changed to my swim shorts and also getting changed back to my normal clothes afterwards. So (this is where it kicks off) We decided to go in the disabled toilet to keep my modesty intact. as i was getting changed, we had the knock on the door, to which i said "hang on a minute" a lady with a very harsh tone replied saying "oh please hurry up" i could tell she was getting more angry, once i was fully dressed i proceeded out the disabled toilets with my terminator style leg brace on, with my girlfriend holding the wet clothes to which the angry lady shouted at the top of her voice " oh how Disgusting your at Disney" to what she was referring i wasn't sure then it hit me, 'she obviously thought me and my girlfriend where up to no good in the disabled toilets' to say i was shocked would be an understatement, after all its shocking how she didn't see my leg brace,:eek: but still. no harm done. :D

BaconPancakes

A few years back, we were on the monorail returning from a nice dinner at the yachtsman ...we were headed to the poly to get our kids from the neverland club (we took the bus to the Mk and the mono to the poly) We get board the mono, and there's another couple in there, dressed extremely well, likely coming from Victoria and Alberts. The woman was fit, extremely attractive and well put together. More like 'Madalaine Manhattan' than 'Deliverance Dorris' if you get my drift.

As the doors closed, she begins to shove her 3/4" nails into her nostrils and starts pulling out crusty, stringy lungers hanging from her nails....and then starts sucking on her fingers, as if she's licking barbecue sauce off her fingers after enjoying a rack of baby back ribs. She proceeded to continue this nostril gold feast right on until the point that my shocked wife and I stepped off at the poly....this woman and her husband followed us to the neverland club to pick up their own kids. I never lunged quicker in my life to be the first to grab the door handle to get into the place....

This isn't real... Disgusting. :confused:

Tiffz

When I went to Disney World with my family in 1996, we were at Epcot. There was a man who was literally 10 feet away from us who got ran over by a double decker bus. The front end ran him over and the driver immediately stopped and the man was under the body of the bus. It was terrifying.

Goofyernmost

When I went to Disney World with my family in 1996, we were at Epcot. There was a man who was literally 10 feet away from us who got ran over by a double decker bus. The front end ran him over and the driver immediately stopped and the man was under the body of the bus. It was terrifying.
OK!... So how about those Red Sox!

KingStefan

So, what happened then?

Disney Shib

St. Patrick's Day 2012... let me set the scene for you. We are at the Rose & Crown (about four of us) the place is pretty busy and the green beer is flowing. The hat lady is playing Sweet Caroline upon hearing we are Boston Red Sox fans. There was a woman sitting at the table next to us when we arrived who was sweating prefuciously for a relatively cool March day. She was slurring her words like crazy and her friday were also pretty messy and didn't appear to notice the severity of her situation. Two of us notice the bathroom line across the way is pretty short and decide to walk over since the one inside the R&C has about a 6 people wait. This woman follows us. While waiting in the short line across the street I notice her pants are soaking wet. She had "relieved" herself while in line. I whisper to her and ask if she needs any help as she is alone at this point and she says "Nope i'm ok now. I just peed." As casual as ever, she gets out of line and walks right back into R&C. She sat there for another solid 20 minutes soaking wet with urine before her friends realized and pulled her out of there.

Disney Shib

This. My sister took this photo by Rock N Rollercoaster in 2010. That's her orange shirt hanging on her pack. The cast members faces are the best part.

r4xa.jpg

Is that a walking pork shank? I kid I kid...

BiffyClyro

This is bad but....We were on the bus on the way to one of the parks and they lowered the lift thingy-ma-bob down for a women in an electric wheel chair to get on the bus. The lift lifted her up, but instead of pressing the forward button on her electric wheelchair, she accidentally reversed it and it fell off the lift. She was ok, some guys behind her kind of caught the chair so it didn't fall over...

.....Not gonna lie though, i have a really inappropriate sense of humour and couldn't stop laughing after....:banghead::angelic:

Magenta Panther

St. Patrick's Day 2012... let me set the scene for you. We are at the Rose & Crown (about four of us) the place is pretty busy and the green beer is flowing. The hat lady is playing Sweet Caroline upon hearing we are Boston Red Sox fans. There was a woman sitting at the table next to us when we arrived who was sweating prefuciously for a relatively cool March day. She was slurring her words like crazy and her friday were also pretty messy and didn't appear to notice the severity of her situation. Two of us notice the bathroom line across the way is pretty short and decide to walk over since the one inside the R&C has about a 6 people wait. This woman follows us. While waiting in the short line across the street I notice her pants are soaking wet. She had "relieved" herself while in line. I whisper to her and ask if she needs any help as she is alone at this point and she says "Nope i'm ok now. I just peed." As casual as ever, she gets out of line and walks right back into R&C. She sat there for another solid 20 minutes soaking wet with urine before her friends realized and pulled her out of there.

Oh my god. What a pig. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom