Did anyone have their honeymoon at DW

JESPOOH

Original Poster
I will be married 26 years on August 22. We had our honeymoon in Disney and I have been going back to Disney every year since. I remember staying at the Comtemporary when it was just $99. I also have pictures of myself with a different looking pooh then there is today. I have four girls, and they love Disney too.

yankspy

Sure did. We stayed at the GF in 2003. I actually spent half of it in a wheelchair because something bit me and my foot swelled up like a baloon. It was a great trip though. We had a nice MK view and I remember us looking at the castle every night from our balcony. I would like us to go back to the GF for our tenth anniversary and try and get the same room.

stichnariel

me an my wife spent our honeymoon at the disney parks we did not stay on property her parents owned a timeshare right off property so we stayed there that was in september of 2001 and we have been back 5 times since and are planing on returning in october of this year

dopeylover

We just went on our honeymoon this past October, and it was wonderful. Everything I had hoped and more. It was my husbands 1st visit too, so that made it even more special. I couldn't beleive all the freebies we got being newlyweds. Definitely an added bonus we weren't expecting. We can't wait to go back.:sohappy:

sbkline

Technically, our honeymoon was in Kissimmee, Florida, where we spent 10 or 11 days, doing various things, including 4 days in the Disney parks. So we didn't technically do our honeymoon "AT" Disney per se. We did Sea World, Busch Gardens, NASA, the Beach a couple days, and 4 days at the Disney Parks.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
My wife and I spent 10 days in 2003 at AKL Savanna View for our honeymoon. We even had diner at V&A. We've been back once each year at least except the year my son was born.

kirinan

We got married in January 1988, but postponed our honeymoon till May of that year so we could afford a Disney World honeymoon. We stayed off-property (but have always chosen a Disney resort since then). This year, we celebrated our 20th anniversary with another trip in May, this time at one of our favorite resorts, Port Orleans French Quarter. Our feet gave out a little more quickly than they did in '88, but we had just as much fun!

Kelsybelle

We had our Disney Wedding in May, 2001 and our honeymoon right after! We had the first part of our stay at the Polynesian and the honeymoon part at the Grand Floridian. Looking back it's funny to think that our families and friends were technically on our honeymoon but to them it was their vacations. After our wedding if a member of our family or would see us out at one of the parks they would make a bee line in another direction to try and stay away from us! It was really funny but at the same time really sweet that they wanted us to have our space!

RachelP6877

Was just there in May for our Honeymoon and though we have been over 10 times together this by far was the best trip of all.....and ready to go back almost cant think of anything I want more then to be back in WDW

lilo091701

My husband and I got married on 11-11-00 and stayed at Caribbean Beach Club. Had a daughter before our 1 year anniversary and have stayed at value resorts ever since. We do plan on going back to Caribbean sometime soon for an anniversary (by ourselves).:p

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
We got married May 10,2008 and spent our honeymoon (3 weeks) in Florida ,13 days of that at WDW.It was great got our Married Ears and pins.Great pics and magical visit.

natolij02

October 2002....Port Orleans. We got an upgrade to a better room after arriving cuz it was our honeymoon. Spent 4 days in the parks then off to the 3 day crusie......L~O~V~E~D the cruise. Will do a week cruise for our 10th anniversary and maybe renew our vows...... 4 years and counting.....:ROFLOL:Our honeymoon was my husbands first visit and was my first visit as an adult so, it was really special and now everytime we talk about vacation, going to disney is usually his idea before I can even say it......and I thought I was the disney freak of our family. Only thing that would have made it more special for our honeymoon was to have our wedding there.

dixiegirl

Went Down to disney for our Honeymoon September 1, 1996, stayed at Dixie Landings (now POR but will always be Dixie to us) and have been every year since with the exception of 2000( had our first brained-washed Disney child) That September....I remember when we had gone that our room was so cold that we had frost on the outside of the door....Back when you could actually control how cold you wanted the rooms!!! Back before the dining plan when you could actually go up to a restarantand either not wait very long or get a reservation that day....and yes we were there to witness the castle looking like a cake..Although I'm one of the sick individuals that liked the castle looking like that.....I knew it would be back to normal sooner or later!!!

63 more days and we go back home baby!!!!!

MomofKatie

My brother and ex-sister-in-law honeymooned at WDW in Dec 1984. They stayed at the Poly for a week. I am jealous! DH and I were so poor when we got married, we could only afford 2 nights at Jekyll Island.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom