Did anyone have their honeymoon at DW

PoohBear119

Married in August of 2006 and Honeymooned the following week, stayed at All Star Movies

First Anniversary spend all week at WDW, stayed at Pop Century

Second Anniversary is coming up in about a month, will be at WDW all week and will stay at Coronado Springs

:sohappy:
When is your anniversary??? My DH and I will be at Coronado Springs for our Aug. Anniversary (number 2)...

shawn

WE honeymooned at Carribean Beach in April 99 the week of Columbine shootings, we spent half of an afternnon transfixed to our TV. BUt we had a wonderful time and now we go every or everyother year with our kiddo's and we are heading back for 2 weeks in late Sept it will be our 1 year old baby girls forst trip and our 6 year olds 4 th trip and our 4 year olds 3rd trip

KnK

Add another to the list. We married in February 1999 and honeymooned in September 1999 for 7 days at the WL. We have gone back every year since in September to celebrate our anniversary.

Can't wait until this September. 10 days at the WL.

Mia319

we had the best honeymoon ever in WDW in Nov. 2006! :ROFLOL:

not only was it the best because we were in the most magical place on earth, but we got so many special things, we were so lucky!

1. we got the honeymoon pins to wear and everyone told us congratulations and made us feel super special.

2. we were able to get a sneak preview test showing of Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor!

3. we were able to get a sneak preview test showing of Finding Nemo the musical!

those small treats just made our honeymoon so much more magical than any of our other trips to WDW!

mpeters

My wife and I honeymooned there in August 2002. We stayed at the CBR in Jamaica. We also did the Keys of the Kingdom tour as well. Very interesting tour and "no" it doesnt take the magic out of it.

Here are my recommedations for the CBR.

Request to stak in the Jamaica area of the resort. The reason being is b/c the buses. If you walk over to Trinidad North, which is a short walk, you will be the first to be picked up. When you are coming back to the resort, jamiaca is the first to be dropped off. Doing this ensures that you will get on the bus you want when it is busy and after a long day / night you will not have to walk far.

When you go to the bar, have the Banana drink (forget the name) it is the best.

Make sure you tell everyone there you are on your honeymoon. We got free deserts, champagne glasses, fastpasses etc almost everywhere we went and ate.

MMFanCipher

My DW and I got married in Aug 1990 and honeymooned at WDW for 3 days.
Our honeymoon was actually 7 days but we stayed off site (Are you near DW? why yes, yes we are! (Over an hour drive!:eek:)) We had a great time. :)

Timmay

Yep, January of 1990, along with a cruise on "The Big Red Boat".

We have gone back every two years since then (WDW, not the cruise).

MrsJackSparrow

We honeymooned at Port Orleans in 1994 in a beautiful corner room on the upper floor. Came back in 1997 and have been back every year since 2002.

nolatron

Wife and I had our Disney Wedding at the Polynesian resort 05-26-06, and honeymooned there as well.

Stayed in a Boardwalk DVC room.

SuzieN

My hubby and I honeymooned in "the world" in November of 1994. We cruised to the Bahamas first and then stayed at The Dolphin where we were upgraded to concierge for free! We've been back twice with the kiddos!

jbulkley78

For our honeymoon we followed a week in Sonoma and Yosemite with a week in WDW at the Beach Club Villas in May of 2004. It was hands down the best vacation we've ever taken. Brought back the best Disney souvenir available...Had our first son Feb of 2005...you do the math :animwink:

dixiegirl

Yep, January of 1990, along with a cruise on "The Big Red Boat".

We have gone back every two years since then (WDW, not the cruise).

We almost did the Big Red Boat as well....But we were building a house at the time(for money reasons )opted for a week At Disney instead......And that is when the Disney obsession began!!!!! Always said its a good thing we never went to disney before we got married, because if so, would have gotten married there !!! So now we figured for our 25th well renew our vows ......By then Maybe they'll bring back the Magical moments parade, just in time for the 5oth anninversary of the magic Kingdom!!! (I know as long as they don't do the castle as a cake again.)....Although I liked it!!!!

cemeb4dk

my wife and I had our honeymoon at WDW also. August of 2002. We stayed at POFQ. We had a great time, and we bought into the vacation club while we where there. Not sure how many honeymooners did that.:D But six years later we have had multiple trips back and my 2 1/2 year old daughter is getting ready for her 7th trip there in November.

MouseRight

May 1977, I married by high school sweetheart. We stayed at the Polynesion for a few days, then went outside for a few days and then to Daytona. Although we have been back to WDW hundreds of times since, we didn't stay at the Polynesian again until our 30th in 2007. We want to renew our vows soon at WDW with a big party to celebrate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom