Did anyone else get the $500 gift card pin code?

erstwo

We just got this in the ol' email inbox:

Free $500 gift card when you purchase a 5 day/ 6 night vacation that includes theme park tickets and room.

$594 per adult, based on double occupancy...yadda, yadda..at a Value for most stays Sunday - Thursday nights 3/1/09 - 4/16/09

Can't use it for our trip in June..... too bad I can't pass it on to one of you!! :)

Rob562

Bummer. Sounds like a good deal.

But I'm not TOO sad... I'll be going in June using the Free Dining PIN code e-mail I got back in November... :D

-Rob

Upvote 0

TxStateMouse

Please pardon my ignorance, but are these pins just luck of the draw? Or only available to certain people? Passholders? Florida folks? Just wondering cause dang, that would be amazing if one just so happened to fall in my inbox. :cry:

Upvote 0

WeLuvDisney

Please pardon my ignorance, but are these pins just luck of the draw? Or only available to certain people? Passholders? Florida folks? Just wondering cause dang, that would be amazing if one just so happened to fall in my inbox. :cry:

I was wondering the same thing? I am a Disney Visa holder. Wonder if we get this offer too?

Upvote 0

shawn

I got 40% hotel room pin, and I really want to go but the economy may keep us home this year, but we did just go for 2 weeks this past Sept. So I can't complain too much, good luck to all

Upvote 0

MsSnuzi

I just got the email - first time and of course I was leery if it was legit. I'm leaving for a trip on Feb 17th - but I guess I could force myself to go again. :lookaroun :D

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I got one in my e-mail this morning, too. I was really tempted, as DD19 & her boyfriend want me to take them somewhere for spring break, and I figure the $500 would just about buy our food if we don't splurge too much. But having just come back a month ago, and with DD spending the next year in Ireland and me planning a trip to visit her next November, I'm afraid I just can't justify it.:cry: Those dollars only stretch so far!!

Upvote 0

Steve-B

I think it is "luck of the draw." As long as they have your email, that is. We received a code yesterday (at home) and my wife might look at (any)Disney site once or twice a year. I, on the other hand, tend to look several times in a month. Plus, I'll enter every Disney sweepstakes that I hear about, and I have yet to get anything.

Upvote 0

eroyee

We just got this in the ol' email inbox:

Free $500 gift card when you purchase a 5 day/ 6 night vacation that includes theme park tickets and room.

$594 per adult, based on double occupancy...yadda, yadda..at a Value for most stays Sunday - Thursday nights 3/1/09 - 4/16/09

Can't use it for our trip in June..... too bad I can't pass it on to one of you!! :)
If you look further down in the email it says ask about great rates for other room types incl. 1 & 2 bdrm. villas from 4/17/09 - 6/06/09. we cant use it either, darn it.....

Upvote 0

Gucci65

got mine this morning and went ahead and booked a trip. $500 gift card CAN be used for food

And to the person who asked: I am a Disney Visa cardholder and I got an email. I think you need to be signed up at Disney sight. My sister got an email as well and she is NOT a Disney Visa cardholder.

Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

erstwo

Original Poster

Well one tip that has been passed on to me is to sign up for every email list Disney offers - cruiseline, parks, etc. Also to order the planning DVD every year.

I think that's how I got this pin code actually. Let's just say my regular email addy is "123@yabba.com" Well, since we are going in June, that email address "123@yabba.com" is linked to my current June reservation.

When I ordered our 2009 planning DVD I used the email address still associated with my maiden name "122@yabba.com" - so the emails would still be in my name (they have to be in your name for you to use them) and the email yesterday came to the maiden name email address "122@yabba.com"

Maybe I actually fooled the system??? :drevil:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom