Did anyone else get the $500 gift card pin code?

erstwo

We just got this in the ol' email inbox:

Free $500 gift card when you purchase a 5 day/ 6 night vacation that includes theme park tickets and room.

$594 per adult, based on double occupancy...yadda, yadda..at a Value for most stays Sunday - Thursday nights 3/1/09 - 4/16/09

Can't use it for our trip in June..... too bad I can't pass it on to one of you!! :)

LenYJr

I got a 20% off pin code last year and a 40% one for this year. I was not able to use the 20% one so maybe that helps but it seems there are a couple things to better your changes.

- Make sure you are registered on disney.com
- Search/price out vacations occasionally - it probably helps if you save them too
- order the vacation planning DVD

I did all 3 of these things in 2007 and 2008 and got codes. Maybe it goes to people who they think they can "push over the top" and actually book a vacation if they see you doing the other things???

Just a theory

Upvote 0

KC82271

I have been registered at disney.com and ordered the videos for years. This past november was the first email I ever received - and it was to an email I never provided over the phone when they ask to confirm your email. What happened, my DD3 is fascinated by the new maps that you can order every 6 months. Well, I wasn't sure if I was still in the six month time frame, so I used my "junk" email address and that is where all of the offers come. On top of that, I went to book my in-laws trip online for them in November and they couldn't remember their password for the site, so I created one using my husbands email address. I know for a fact he is not registered on any disney site - except in this case. He is continuosly receiving the offers. He just got the $500 gift card one yesterday. I happened to be helping him with an email issue and saw it. I told him he needs to forward them to me from here on out. Luckily, I did book in November using the one I received and got the 5 days and $500 GC.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
got mine this morning and went ahead and booked a trip. $500 gift card CAN be used for food

And to the person who asked: I am a Disney Visa cardholder and I got an email. I think you need to be signed up at Disney sight. My sister got an email as well and she is NOT a Disney Visa cardholder.

Good Luck!!

Yes and who did you call when they goofed on your dates....:ROFLOL:

I am still laughing at your phone message. Marie and I were talking about it this morning. We Love you!!!

Pam

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I am going during that time period - already booked, but never got the email. Boo - I am a Visa holder, signed up for every Disney newsletter on earth, and go to WDW every year but I can't seem to ever get lucky w/these things...:cry:

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Pin Code

I just received the pin code also but My travel agent looked into it and it seems the deal I received with the $200.00 gift card is much better! I paid $600.00 less for the trip than I would have with this one for the same plan so the $500.00 is no bargain for my trip!

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Yes and who did you call when they goofed on your dates....:ROFLOL:

I am still laughing at your phone message. Marie and I were talking about it this morning. We Love you!!!

Pam

I NEVER go thru Disney Vacations and only called yesterday cause I stupidly thought you all only work during the evening:hammer::hammer:.

Never again!!! Thanks for putting up with my tirade at the inadequate dingleberry staff!!

Upvote 0

kstella

I got the 5 night/$500 gift card pin yesterday. I think it was the first one I've ever gotten. I was quite excited even though I can't use it. Now if I get one for anytime during the Not So Scary Halloween Party...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom