Trip Report Did All My Wishes make for a Happily Ever After? *Completed*

It has taken me so long to get this TR started because our desktop computer died right after returning from this trip and it took us awhile to replace it.
I had all kinds of clever Trip Report titles in mind whilst on the actual trip, but I have since forgotten them. In my last TR, I believe I was lamenting the fact that I was unable to procure a California Grill ADR for this trip. I was also not thrilled that we were staying at OKW because of transportation issues. First world problems, amiright?! I really should keep in my that whatever PineapplePrincess wants, PineapplePrincess (almost always) gets.
A few weeks before this trip, our waitlist for BWV came through AND I was able to snag a Cali Grill ADR on our arrival night!
Here are the particulars of this trip:
Who: E, a.k.a MSUJafar & I
When: 9/28-10/3
Where: Boardwalk Villas 😍
Why: E was very adamant about wanting to be at MK on the actual anniversary and who am I to argue?
DSC05979.JPG

DSC05986.JPG

DSC05987.JPG

We arrived around 1:30 and to my delight, the room was ready and it was a good one! I had requested "close to elevator" and we were the second room in from the elevator on the lobby level.
DSC06148.JPG

Our balcony had a cute porthole feeling to it. We loved it!
DSC05984.JPG

DSC05983.JPG

DSC05985.JPG

From the outside looking up at our room:
DSC06167.JPG

We never did visit the pool on this short trip, but it would have been very convenient.
After a quick trip via Uber to Publix for snacks and drinks, it was time to get ready for some pre-dinner drinks and a farewell to HEA.

Attachments

• DSC05982.JPG
    DSC05982.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 94

PineapplePrincess

Original Poster
Great report! Love that you're intended future career is to be the fairy godmother. You would make a perfect one!
Thank you! 3 1/2 more years until I retire from teaching 🤞
Thank you for sharing your trip with us! I enjoyed following along with you! Can't wait to hear about the next one!!
Thanks a bunch!
Nice report as usual. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks! You and A are such a cute couple. A’s smile lights up the screen!

amjt660

Premium Member
Great TR
Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience
Hope all goes well in August and that you report back on that trip too

Max

fractal

Well @PineapplePrincess - thank you for your report and pics!

I think you would make a great Fairy Godmother and I wish you luck with that endeavor.

Scary? No I'm impressed that you know a lot of the WS bartenders!

"disappointing" seems to be a common description of the Ratatouille ride. I still want to try it.

I can't wait to see SSE with all her new lights!

Boardwalk is always tempting for me but if I'm going to stay in that area I just can't seem to break away from BC and YC.

PineapplePrincess

Original Poster
I really enjoyed following along on your trip reports, thanks for sharing!
And I am curious, what is a virtual locker?
Thanks! They ran out of actual lockers on the anniversary. We went to I believe the area where you would rent a stroller ( honestly I’m not remembering), but it definitely wasn’t the regular locker area. We paid for our ”locker” and a CM took our stuff backstage and gave us a ticket. We were legit worried that we would never see our stuff again, but it was a super smooth process at the end of the night.

MickeyCB

Thanks! They ran out of actual lockers on the anniversary. We went to I believe the area where you would rent a stroller ( honestly I’m not remembering), but it definitely wasn’t the regular locker area. We paid for our ”locker” and a CM took our stuff backstage and gave us a ticket. We were legit worried that we would never see our stuff again, but it was a super smooth process at the end of the night.
Thanks for the info.
But, it just occurred to me as further reinforcement on the opinion that Disney has become the champions of nickel-and-diming.
Back in the day, you could get your items you paid money for sent back to your hotel room. Then they would only send them to the front of the resort, then they would only send them to the front of the park.
Now you get to pay for your purchases, you pay for a virtual locker, and you carry the items you spent money on to this virtual locker at the front of the park. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom