Diagon Alley details revealed - spoiler alert

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Something I'm confused about and haven't seen it explained on the blogs is Knockturn alley. I know it's perpetually night there, so what is the entrance to that area like? Do yo go through a door or an archway but then into some kind of covered area? There really haven't been pics of the sky or ceiling in that area.
Inside the Magic has it on one of their videos.

JoeCamel

Scuttle I thank you for all your info, vertical or upside down I want to see it! Booked for 8-9 so I hope they have early park admission on the 8th

JoeCamel

Just talked to Guest Services and there will not be Early Park Admission on the 8th for ANYONE to either park so the rush is on at 9:00 AM, on the 9th the park hours are 8:00 AM so all four hotels will have Early Park Admission to BOTH parks at 7:00 am. Guess I get to the park at sunup and go checkin to CB later in the day.

JediMasterMatt

And this is why theme parks don't advertise soft opens... look at this crowd just based on hints of opens..

https://twitter.com/TouringPlans/status/483361929797177345/photo/1

Don't these heathens know that any civilized theme park visitor reserves their access to attractions months in advance using convienient smart device enabled mobile apps that are linked to RFID chips? Savages.

They aren't even able to be steered by technology over to the empty seats at T2 and Fear Factor.

What kind of resort is this anyway with new attractions that people are waiting for a chance to get into? Don't they understand that new and different isn't the same as classic and unchanging? When I go on vacation, I expect it to be almost exactly the same as it has been for the last 10 years.

Jakester

Take it how you want, but several guest relations employees at USF seemed nearly positive of a Diagon Alley soft opening. Don't come wait outside if you plan to "camp out a soft", there are never any guarantees. Come to enjoy the park 1st, and keep checking, you never know.

WildcatDen

Looks Awesome and we cannot wait (but wait we shall) to go back and check it out. That said, sure I would love for the dragon to move, but in a rather picky perspective, when the dragon gets out of the bank and climbs to the top prior to taking off, aren't the trio on his (her) back? I do not recall seeing miniature Harry, Ron, and Hermoine stradling the dragon.

OK, I confess, I wrote that all just to get that last sentance fragment in. . .

Disneyhead'71

I was out there yesterday. I snapped a pic of the #OccupyDiagon crew.

eqxd2v.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom