DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

Mike S

The presence of the executives and the rumblings that are going on seem to indicate that what was approved includes Pixar and Star Wars.
Wait a minute RSox. Are telling me that Disney, has approved the DHS redo?
image.jpg

stevehousse

Ok sorry but the third track for TSMM is stupidly ridiculous! Just make it a new ride!!! There is no reason for a third track at all. I'm sure the defenders will disagree and complain about the wait times, but the only reason there r crazy waits for the ride is because it really is the only kid friendly ride in the park. It's just dumb and a waste of money that could be going elsewhere...

BrerJon

Did they really make that joke during the show? Priceless and oh so true :hilarious:

The Bill and Ted show is required attendance for anyone reading these threads. Mike you would love it, they skewer the Magic Bands (and their budget), Norway being ruined by Frozen, Fastpass+ messing everything up, Avatard land...

And the funny thing is the whole audience laughed at the Disney jokes, which shows it's not just a few of us crazies on here who have noticed this stuff.

Mike S

The Bill and Ted show is required attendance for anyone reading these threads. Mike you would love it, they skewer the Magic Bands (and their budget), Norway being ruined by Frozen, Fastpass+ messing everything up, Avatard land...

And the funny thing is the whole audience laughed at the Disney jokes, which shows it's not just a few of us crazies on here who have noticed this stuff.
I might just have to. First the Alien vs. Predator house and now this. Would be my first time at HHN.

space42

I don't know. But… as @Lee has said, they have to go before the board of directors to get the money.

So my gut instinct says both. They have to go get the money from the board and then they have to spread that out over X number fiscal years.

So - that begs the question. If there has been no approval to build new stuff yet, why are they closing things to make way for new stuff now? Especially since this park is very light on things to do in the first place.

SirLink

So - that begs the question. If there has been no approval to build new stuff yet, why are they closing things to make way for new stuff now? Especially since this park is very light on things to do in the first place.

Cost saving even if the intent is to add 'meh' stuff, by continuing to operate said attractions it still costs money. Plus it means they can spread the costs of relocating the stuff back there that is important i.e. costuming and sending items to the archives.

Next Big Thing

They can use that as a talking point when presenting it to the board. "We've already shut down attractions, W, X and Y, which saves us Z amount of money"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom