DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

DinoInstitute

I'd argue that C/D tickets are exactly what that park needs. Add in a GMR refresh and that park could easily be #2 in Orlando after this.
Another e-ticket in Pixar, something that is amazing, yet everyone in the family can enjoy it. I don't even think we would need SW and then I agree with that last statement

RSoxNo1

Another e-ticket in Pixar, something that is amazing, yet everyone in the family can enjoy it. I don't even think we would need SW and then I agree with that last statement
I've long wanted to see MGM/DHS/DHA have the front half be the Hollywood that never was. It accomplishes that pretty darn well with Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. Then the rest of the park can be represented by idealized versions of the other Studio properties. That's Muppets, Pixar and Lucas.

DinoInstitute

I've long wanted to see MGM/DHS/DHA have the front half be the Hollywood that never was. It accomplishes that pretty darn well with Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. Then the rest of the park can be represented by idealized versions of the other Studio properties. That's Muppets, Pixar and Lucas.
Same here, that would be great. And hopefully that is where they are going with the updates.

But that still leaves the then awkwardly placed Animation Courtyard

PhotoDave219

I hope staggs and Iger grows some balls and find whatever way to convince the board.
If they did with MM+ and Avatar.. they have a bigger chance now.

I'm sure the board will continue to rubberstamp everything that is brought to them. However, they are not in any rush to meet.

I mean they still are waiting for their eggrolls from the last Shanghai meeting…

RSoxNo1

Same here, that would be great. And hopefully that is where they are going with the updates.

But that still leaves the then awkwardly placed Animation Courtyard
Animation Courtyard is blocking off access to additional expansion plots as well as a connection to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. I could see this be an area devoted to TV and Radio, but I don't really view the Animation Courtyard area as a major problem in that park. Expanding Pixar Place and adding Star Wars should take priority.

Mike S

Animation Courtyard is blocking off access to additional expansion plots as well as a connection to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. I could see this be an area devoted to TV and Radio, but I don't really view the Animation Courtyard area as a major problem in that park. Expanding Pixar Place and adding Star Wars should take priority.
If they go for a phase 2 with this overhaul I would like to see a fully fleshed out Toontown replacing Animation Courtyard and going to the area behind Sunset. A guy can dream can't he? ;)

Cesar R M

Phase 3 of Harry Potter will be open before anything we're talking about on this thread.
s0bNkqs.jpg

"still waiting for disney to deliver something.."

Mickey_777

Phase 3 of Harry Potter will be open before anything we're talking about on this thread.

Perhaps. But that's a lot of Potter spread across two parks within walking distance of each other. In retrospect they probably wish they had just dedicated a third gate to the boy wizard. At least that's how I would've done it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom