DHS Permits

roj2323

DHS permit filed today for Project M.

Mickey ride perhaps? Expiration Oct. 31st, 2019.
I doubt it's that straight forward. We will have to wait for a few more permits before we can figure out if it's just a random identifier or something more akin to your theory.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
DHS permit filed today for Project M.

Mickey ride perhaps? Expiration Oct. 31st, 2019.

You're stealing my news! ;)

The address is used for the Great Movie Ride, but I have also seen it used for the Buzz and Wood M&G in Pixar place. The fact that it says "Package 1" indicates to me it's something large since it requiring multiple packages.

555 Stage Lane - DHS Project M - Package 1 Work

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

YodaMan

Three permits were filed for One Man's Dream today. All three are for General Construction and they all expire on 9/1/2017. One contractor is a general contractor, one does painting and the third does carpeting.

One Man's Dream, 755 Stage Lane - General Construction
755 Stage Lane, One Man's Dream - General Construction
755 Stage Lane, One Man's Dream - General Construction

Is this just general maintenance? Or is Star Lord on the way out to make way for the next meet and greet?

WhatJaneSays

I think I remember hearing that Star Lord and Groot were staying through the end of the year, but I could be wrong.
They may move Star Lord and Groot somewhere else if they are keeping them for the year.

With all of the non-restricted characters that they can use with movies coming out over the next few years, and so much re-working of DHS, it might be worth making a permanent home for Marvel characters somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom