DHS Permits

TiggerDad

How long until the site that shall not be named posts a rumor that a new monorail extension line is coming.
Two lines: One from New CBR to DHS and another to International Gateway at EPCOT.
*could also connect down to POP/AOA but haven't seen permits down there yet
(yes I know it's probably not a monorail)

stretchsje

Now I just need to tick through each of the other possibilities to get to the answer by process of elimination....
What are the other possibilities?

I was thinking concession stand and some kind of shuttle path to CBR, but that's hardly "interesting" as @marni1971 put it.

It makes no sense for any sort of attraction to be out there, not even Disney's answer to the Hogwarts Express, which would go directly to the Food and Wine Festival. The Eat-Like-A-Hog Express.

What other guesses are there? I'm left with the monorail. Which has a part of me going:
giphy.gif

peter11435

What are the other possibilities?

I was thinking concession stand and some kind of shuttle path to CBR, but that's hardly "interesting" as @marni1971 put it.

It makes no sense for any sort of attraction to be out there, not even Disney's answer to the Hogwarts Express, which would go directly to the Food and Wine Festival. The Eat-Like-A-Hog Express.

What other guesses are there? I'm left with the monorail. Which has a part of me going:
giphy.gif
Not a monorail...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well this is intriguing.

Probably a boring explanation... underground power?

The line I drew on that map are based on the shape, orientation and alignment of the news structures being build. Underground power would account for that.

I see two possibilities..

1. This is that start of a new transportation system of some sort.
2. There is no actual relationship between these structures and we are just seeing what we want to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom