DHS Permits

zakattack99

In the Parks
No

Looks like I guessed correctly, hooray me! However, emergency repairs such as water main breaks usually do not require permits. Upgrading and new work does.

Hate to be debbie downer but that is the site that can not be named twitter account. He pulls stuff from the boards and bands it as his. If I had to guess he saw your post and decided it was news... just like his Joe quiting news.

Goofyernmost

Hate to be debbie downer but that is the site that can not be named twitter account. He pulls stuff from the boards and bands it as his. If I had to guess he saw your post and decided it was news... just like his Joe quiting news.
Well, Debbie, I'll live with that bad news. As I don't follow twitter and think it to be a huge waste of what little time we have on the planet, what he/she says is of little consequence to me personally. Even if it were true that he got that information from me, I'm kinda flattered, however, I don't think I said there was a water main break, I think I said that there was a chance that the construction was part of the reason and connected more to "moving" the water lines then breaking one. They still have to open them to move them creating a situation of possible normal contamination requiring time and modern chemistry to clear up. So allow me my moment of fame, it took years to come. ;):joyfull:

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Well, Debbie, I'll live with that bad news. As I don't follow twitter and think it to be a huge waste of what little time we have on the planet, what he/she says is of little consequence to me personally. Even if it were true that he got that information from me, I'm kinda flattered, however, I don't think I said there was a water main break, I think I said that there was a chance that the construction was part of the reason and connected more to "moving" the water lines then breaking one. They still have to open them to move them creating a situation of possible normal contamination requiring time and modern chemistry to clear up. So allow me my moment of fame, it took years to come. ;):joyfull:

There is so much happening on these boards lately it's hard to remember who said what and when! Thank you for clarifying what your suggestion was, I did however see someone somewere suggest that they "hit" a watermain during construction.

Goofyernmost

There is so much happening on these boards lately it's hard to remember who said what and when! Thank you for clarifying what your suggestion was, I did however see someone somewere suggest that they "hit" a watermain during construction.
Believe me, in the world of important things, that is definitely not one of them. However, it is not out of the line of possibility that they did break one. That kind of stuff happens when doing backhoe work, etc. But, it doesn't really matter, I'm sure it is nothing as dramatic sounding as "the water is contaminated". Not an incorrect statement in and of itself, but, certainly quite misleading without, as Paul Harvey used to say... "the rest of the story". The problem with todays political crap is that everyone is stopping at the headline and not bothering with the "rest of the story".

roj2323

Would they even be close to pouring foundation for SWL?
No, Not unless it's for out buildings. There's still a ton of stuff in the ground that needs to be removed and even more that needs to be installed. In particular there's a whole slew of drainage electrical and plumbing piping that need to be both removed and relaid in the new spots. I don't expect foundation work for SWL for at least a few more months. Around Christmas / new years most likely.

DinoInstitute

No, Not unless it's for out buildings. There's still a ton of stuff in the ground that needs to be removed and even more that needs to be installed. In particular there's a whole slew of drainage electrical and plumbing piping that need to be both removed and relaid in the new spots. I don't expect foundation work for SWL for at least a few more months. Around Christmas / new years most likely.
What about TSL which seems to already have something started back there?

roj2323

What about TSL which seems to already have something started back there?
They have obviously done the needed underground work in that area. It's not suprizing really as the area the new spinner ride is being built on is the former location of a parking lot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom