DHS Permits

roj2323

Of course it's ford91exploder. I put that guy on ignore a long time ago due to his overwhelming negativity on this forum. I mean he has some decent comments once in a while but it just got to be too much.

On another note I'm glad to see construction is getting started and I look forward to seeing the photo updates as the project moves forward.

jt04

Please always remember and be slow to forget that Ford91 was and is associated with a few other posters here whom he or she got their or its marching orders or programming from.

Just saying.

That poster was not alone and I will be darned if all the propaganda that was forced into these boards will solely be blamed on him/her/they/them/it. Or whatever.

Thank you.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There was a permit today or "BOH Upgrades-Site Demo 1" for 545 Stage Lane which is Soundstage 1 where the new TSMM track is. Not sure what is left back there that still needs to be demoed.

DinoInstitute

There was a permit today or "BOH Upgrades-Site Demo 1" for 545 Stage Lane which is Soundstage 1 where the new TSMM track is. Not sure what is left back there that still needs to be demoed.
Could be related to the rerouting of the TSMM entrance/exits. I believe marni showed in one of the maps he posted how the new exit will go around Soundstage 1, so perhaps that.

Edit- like here:
IMG_5760.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom