DHS Permits

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There was a permit filed today for DHS BOH Package D1.16-Site Demo Package 2 with an address of 520 Stage Lane. I have seen that address once before attached to the abbreviation "BTCS" but we never figured out what it stood for. Maybe something related to the Backlot Tour?

YodaMan

There was a permit filed today for DHS BOH Package D1.16-Site Demo Package 2 with an address of 520 Stage Lane. I have seen that address once before attached to the abbreviation "BTCS" but we never figured out what it stood for. Maybe something related to the Backlot Tour?

Backlot Tour Costume Shop, maybe?

roj2323

Do they have a Backlot Tour Central Shops?

They did but it honestly wasn't much more than some trailers and a long awning. It was against the perimeter road just south of the parking garage.

This most likely stands for Back lot tour Creature shop which is the Old Jim Henson muppet shop that was connected via tour bridge one. It's directly behind the BLT old entrance and to the left of the off stage gate.

WhatJaneSays

590 Stage Lane was where Creative Costuming used to be so Central Shops could be correct.

mikeh

Could be bungalows #1 + #2 to the left of the buildings highlighted in red?

TSL-before-labeled.jpg

roj2323

Could be bungalows #1 + #2 to the left of the buildings highlighted in red?

TSL-before-labeled.jpg

Probably the offices on the back of Capt. Jack. This will give them access to the back of Soundstage 4 from off stage so it can be gutted before it's removed. This will essentially allow them to remove Sound stage 4's building frame over night at some point lessening the impact to park operations.

Bolt

Probably the offices on the back of Capt. Jack. This will give them access to the back of Soundstage 4 from off stage so it can be gutted before it's removed. This will essentially allow them to remove Sound stage 4's building frame over night at some point lessening the impact to park operations.
It will not be - construction offices moved in there. However. It could be the Jack Sparrow attraction that is abandoned.

Bartattack

Backlot Tour Construction Site?

or Backyard Toys Construction Site :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom