DHS Permits

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Steel? Are you sure? Haven't seen any steel going up at he DL version. Unless you are counting the non Star Wars portions.

Crane spotted too. Picking up the pace.

Please show me the pictures where the steel is going up at DHS? Foundation permits where filed back in September , but the Octobers aerials showed no foundation work, so even though there is a permit for steel, we may be several months from it actually starting. Oh, and since you are dismissing non Star Wars portions at DL, then if steel starts going up for a berm at DHS then you can't say that is vertical construction either.

jt04

Please show me the pictures where the steel is going up at DHS? Foundation permits where filed back in September , but the Octobers aerials showed no foundation work, so even though there is a permit for steel, we may be several months from it actually starting. Oh, and since you are dismissing non Star Wars portions at DL, then if steel starts going up for a berm at DHS then you can't say that is vertical construction either.

OK

Siren

Two permits for Toy Story Land today. I assume F&B is Food & Beverage.

DHS BOH Project A-181 -F&B/Restroom Facility

DHS BOH Project 400.-Trench Package

There was a permit today or "BOH Upgrades-Site Demo 1" for 545 Stage Lane which is Soundstage 1 where the new TSMM track is. Not sure what is left back there that still needs to be demoed.

Another TSL permit today for 400 Ascot Dr.

DHS BOH Project A-400-03 - Core and Shell Package
Yay! There are so many new permits! I know the trench package could be anything but I am hoping that this is the special trench for the coaster. We'll see.

LOL.

Bolt

There is a small building going up that looks like it will be backstage behind alien ride or near there. It already has a roof and everything. Saw it yesterday for the first time while driving past.
That was on the Star Wars side, was it the steel shed looking building?

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

Yay! There are so many new permits! I know the trench package could be anything but I am hoping that this is the special trench for the coaster. We'll see.
It's actually that really, really, really deep trench for the unannounced "Toy Story Journey to the Center of the Earth" ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom