DHS Permit

RayTheFirefly

Nothing in the permit rules out garages.
I wonder why they would convert so much of those wetlands to parking, though, if they were still planning on building parking garages. Unless the parking in areas W12.22 and W12.2A are just temporary parking while they build garages and before Star Wars gets started.

CaptainAmerica

I wonder why they would convert so much of those wetlands to parking, though, if they were still planning on building parking garages. Unless the parking in areas W12.22 and W12.2A are just temporary parking while they build garages and before Star Wars gets started.
Maybe I missed it, but was there ever anything reliable (i.e. not just wild speculation) about the garages?

roj2323

They could expand parking now and still be short of what they need. Cast parking gets converted to guest parking all the time forcing disney to bus cast in from Epcot's parking lot. I fully expect to see parking garages before this project is complete.

DisDan

They could expand parking now and still be short of what they need. Cast parking gets converted to guest parking all the time forcing disney to bus cast in from Epcot's parking lot. I fully expect to see parking garages before this project is complete.

Also they could be expanding the parking area to in order to take over some of the current parking area for actual park expansion and plop the garages on the newly cleared and expanded parking area.

roj2323

Also they could be expanding the parking area to in order to take over some of the current parking area for actual park expansion and plop the garages on the newly cleared and expanded parking area.
there's a lot of maybe's to consider but we will have to be patient I think for a couple of weeks or months until we see more permits.

Jahona

Intriguing news. If Star Wars land will be as hyped as expected they are going to need to increase parking to fill guest demand. Although it would have been great to see that expanded for park use besides concrete fields.

Master Gracey 5

I'm actually surprised they are looking to connect with Osceola Pkwy instead of Victory Way. Seems like a lot more work to fill in what they have here to reroute traffic but perhaps they are anticipating a higher crowd density than Victory could handle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom