DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

RSoxNo1

Can anyone clear up the rumor that apparently prior to the Enchanted Forest NFL, there was a planned Fantasyland expansion when they closed 20,000 Leagues that would have had a Villain themed area. I've heard about a log flume themed to Night on Bald Mountain... Is there any concept art or anything in regards to this?
There was a rumor of a Villains themed flume.

Here is how I think SWL will be set out.

Picture4.jpg

SCOTLORR

Dear @PhotoDave219 @DarthFiscus75 @danlb_2000 @MansionButler84 @Mike S @Rteetz @GoofGoof @brb1006 @marni1971 @SCOTLORR and many more. I wanted to say I am sorry for any annoyance I have caused toward you. I have said this, but I don't know if you got this message, but I will not talk about Cars Land coming to DHS anymore. So can we all try to get along now? And @Pam Loves Penguins please stop.
Dont worry about it. I cant speak for others, but it never really annoyed me when you spoke your opinion about how it would fit into DHS. As far as how you denied anything that was said about carsland not coming, that's a different story. But the plans for this park are so fluent, that who knows, it could always be brought back onto the table. I, like i assume most other people do, come to these forums because I love to discuss attractions and new things that could come to the parks. Something you would be excited for is Carsland, and obviously, this makes you want to discuss it. Just maybe move over to the imagineering section to avoid bothering people, and everyone can win.

Slowjack

Also why is it thought that Star Tours will be re-themed? Tatooine Traders is on the right and SWL construction on the left wouldn't be to far from one another.
Not far, but not contiguous. Also, SWL is going for full-immersion, you're actually there on outer rim planet X or whatever, but Star Tours is fiimly in the stage-set movie-making-magic look of the original Disney-MGM. So Star Tours may stick out and suffer by comparison once SWL is open.

Monoblanco13

Not far, but not contiguous. Also, SWL is going for full-immersion, you're actually there on outer rim planet X or whatever, but Star Tours is fiimly in the stage-set movie-making-magic look of the original Disney-MGM. So Star Tours may stick out and suffer by comparison once SWL is open.
It would probably be easier and cheaper to just complete the theming of the original location and have 2 Star Wars lands. We kinda know Disney likes to be cheap at times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom