DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

ToTBellHop

Off topic, but I couldn't agree with you more about Aladdin on Broadway. The first act is SPECTACULAR. Then, the second act kind of falls flat, and the ending left me utterly disappointed.

I do believe that a Broadway caliber show could thrive in a park like DHS. I like to believe that with a quality, high-caliber show/production, the audience would gladly focus for longer than 30 minutes. Wishful thinking...
And yet Nemo struggles to keep butts in the seats for a handful of shows daily while Festival of the Lion King is SRO for shows every hour. That can't all be due to soccer mom's looking to see which monkey has a bigger package.

dizneycrazy09

And yet Nemo struggles to keep butts in the seats for a handful of shows daily while Festival of the Lion King is SRO for shows every hour. That can't all be due to soccer mom's looking to see which monkey has a bigger package.

I'm not doubting what you're saying, but I personally have never been in a less than packed Nemo show. It's something I never miss. IMO it's one of the best shows in all of WDW.

wannabeBelle

I'm not doubting what you're saying, but I personally have never been in a less than packed Nemo show. It's something I never miss. IMO it's one of the best shows in all of WDW.
All due respect, I think the Nemo show is a very pretty show but it puts me to sleep every darn time!!!! I haven't figured out why either as I do like musicals and theatrical productions. I still do miss Tarzan Rocks, open air theatre and all!!! I do enjoy FOTLK a lot and do make it a point to see that. Marie

HauntedMansionFLA

I think you forgot something
Hollywood-parkZ.jpg
What area is in the red?

hopemax

I know some people love the Nemo show, but my family has always thought it wasn't all that. I like the costumes, but the songs do absolutely nothing for me. I liked Tarzan better, and I actually liked Journey Into Jungle Book better, despite the crazy costumes. Recently, got to watch Mickey and the Magical Map at DL, and that show was fun, beautiful and the minute we left, I wished we could have watched it again (but it was the last show of the day, on our last day). I think Nemo comes off as too pretentious for me; it tries too hard.

HauntedMansionFLA

Wishful fanboi thinking. It's meant to be a hint of Marvel.
Yes, several insiders have stated that Universal is upgrading their Marvel rides. Marvel at WDW will never happen. Plus, I don't think it fits in well with Disney. You could put The Incredibles and several other Pixar movie themes in the red area. Like I have said before, I would love an UP area with Paradise Falls. Can't wait to hear what comes out of D23.

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Yes, several insiders have stated that Universal is upgrading their Marvel rides. Marvel at WDW will never happen. Plus, I don't think it fits in well with Disney. You could put The Incredibles and several other Pixar movie themes in the red area. Like I have said before, I would love an UP area with Paradise Falls. Can't wait to hear what comes out of D23.

Psst. Martin is where that original came from.

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
So in the latest round of "which piece of old information can I repeat as new to claim to know things" we have this now starting to go around...

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-bits-13/

Of course, the other news bite is that DHS is getting an RSR without rock work, Mater's and Flo's...

Gee, where have I heard that before?

I see it came from a twidiot who's a tad off base on his facts.

Matt_Black

Then the OP should have chosen their words more carefully. There's also Big Hero 6 characters meeting for over six months, but that's a bit more contentious on whether or not they count as Marvel characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom