DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

zengoth

"Adventure" indicates more thrill rides, imo. Beauty & the Beast and Frozen theatre/sing-a-longs have no place in an Adventure theme park. Fantasmic's contribution of adventure maybe works if Mickey defeats the dragon with a light saber and the boat full of characters is beset by drones from the Imperal Whatever.

Mike S

"Adventure" indicates more thrill rides, imo. Beauty & the Beast and Frozen theatre/sing-a-longs have no place in an Adventure theme park. Fantasmic's contribution of adventure maybe works if Mickey defeats the dragon with a light saber and the boat full of characters is beset by drones from the Imperal Whatever.
Adventureland. Not a thrill ride in sight at MK, TDL, or HKDL.

Goofyernmost

OK, then how about... Disneys Movie Experience

Thanks phoenicians

Adventure possibly being in the new park name and theme makes me want an IJ d or e ticket even more. I mean when I think of adventure/action movies that is one that immediately comes to mind just as much as Star Wars.

brb1006

I agree. DCA's Monster's Inc ride is fun for a patched-together redo of Superstar Limo, but it's got problems. It's a book report, it's slow and bland, and (except for the excellent Roz figure at the end) the characters' mouths don't move, yet they spout line after line of dialogue, making the whole thing feel like a creepy wax museum. You guys in Florida want the Tokyo Monster's Inc., not the DCA version.
For those that never seen the ride in action.

Matt_Black

Adventure (noun)- an exciting or unusual experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom