DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

Next Big Thing

Hopefully. Tickets go on sale this July and since it'll be around my birthday, why not go? Also my second trip to Disneyland :)
I may be going too. I'm going this July though so we'll see. A lot of stuff is closed, but I still wanted to see the Diamond Celebration before it finished.

matt9112

I haven't been (kids still too young) but wasn't Hogsmeade essentially one e ticket and some recycled roller coasters with a pretty well themed iteration of a beloved subject?

Avatar as a movie was loved; I wouldn't call the subject matter beloved. But it seems that Disney is putting more into this project. One hopes that it feels substantial. But apart from improving guest satisfaction who visit AK, I would imagine that there aren't going to be crowds pouring in to see this (at least at first- if it's amazing, then word of mouth may change things).

And I understand that the project is expensive. Hopefully it will be quality as well. Because that makes a big impression.

FWIW, I would guess that the impact HP made was also accentuated by Universal's need for a home run.

One E ticket that was the first ride of its kind on the planet and for years was so. A ride experience that subject matter aside you could not get anywhere else in the world.

But yes the coasters where recycled jusy like goofy in NFL. Except unlike NFL hogsmead has a world class attraction AND arguably the best que in florida...easily i might add.

Pam Hates Penguins

I made this myself just for fun. The future of DHS.
DHS.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom