DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

I could definitely see Buzz being replaced after the opening of TSL. I do really enjoy Laugh Floor but I can't imagine they'd actually spend money on moving an existing attraction when they could spend money on something new instead. I could see something Big Hero 6 going in either location, or even Stitch. I'd hope they'd focus on the robotics and science/engineering perspective of course. I hope Tomorrowland goes more sci fi.

Monstropolis would definitely be cool, but I'm more on the multi-Pixar IP train. I don't believe that the choices have to be either an immersive and completely themed land to one specific IP or a lesser themed multi IP area... Disney has the capacity to mix several IPs into one cohesive immersive land.

Crazydisneyfanluke

They could place milf along with the door coaster in the power plant building (forgot the name). Then have shops and restaurants as part of the city with the university on the other side. Hate to say it but, the could have games and a character dance party (since its college)

Haymarket2008

So if Monsters, Inc. actually happens, and the negotiations to implement it into a land in the park go through, when would we expect this to happen? I'm assuming they'd start another phase once Toy Story Land is nearing completion.

doctornick

There was a proposal to remove SGE and move TFL in there. Two smaller semi circular theatres. Racked seating. Intimate Comedy club setting. Then the CV theatre could be the queue and preshow for the Tron Coaster.

Obviously it didn't happen.

Do you think there is any chance that Laugh Floor could move to DHS and be replaced by a new attraction at MK? I mean, there is that reported $350M earmarked for MK and Tomorrowland is the area most in need of improvement.....

doctornick

since the construction entrance branches from the current south park entrance from world way to between CC and LMA... they may need the SoA as staging

Excellent point, but it begs the question in my mind about the future of LMA. If the SoA are will be needed for staging/access to construction, then LMA seems like it would be cut off and have to close. Will we lose yet another attraction without something new opening? Toy Story Land can't open soon enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom