• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Advertisement
well i actually have a rumor for you...you may not believe me one bit. But disney shanghai is opening next year and they are rumored to get the indiana jones show from DHS. Yes I'm not making this up it's a rumor though for sure. plus photo dave you never told us if tower of terror is coming down....lights! motors! action! extreme stunt show, the fate of the beauty and the beast show, what's safe and what's not safe...you never posted that on your DHS changes makover. No Monsters INC either?
The "article" said "with any luck" the stunt show would be the Indy one from DHS. That's not exactly a confirmation....

Lee

Adventurer
Premium Member
Shangahai is getting a Pirates Stunt show, and the author of the article is just speculating that they could use the Indiana Jones Stunt show from DHS which doesn't make much sense since there are a lot of things that would have to change to make it Pirates themed.
The pirate stunt show is vastly different from Indy. Worlds apart. Different kind of show.

doctornick

I'll confirm them. Both of them.
Speaking of confirming things.... do either you or @Lee have any sense about what is happening to the VOTLM space? There continues to be significant debate as to whether that space will demolished entirely to be used for a path for TSL, continue as is or be replaced by a new attraction.

well i actually have a rumor for you...you may not believe me one bit. But disney shanghai is opening next year and they are rumored to get the indiana jones show from DHS. Yes I'm not making this up it's a rumor though for sure. plus photo dave you never told us if tower of terror is coming down....lights! motors! action! extreme stunt show, the fate of the beauty and the beast show, what's safe and what's not safe...you never posted that on your DHS changes makover. No Monsters INC either?
There can't be any truth to any rumor about the Tower coming down. It's immensely successful, so much so that there's a version of it in a lot of other parks, and it had to have been expensive to build. Quit being silly.

There can't be any truth to any rumor about the Tower coming down. It's immensely successful, so much so that there's a version of it in a lot of other parks, and it had to have been expensive to build. Quit being silly.
Nope, that is where they will be moving Carousel of Progress. Heard that through a CM and confirmed with a bus driver.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Speaking of confirming things.... do either you or @Lee have any sense about what is happening to the VOTLM space? There continues to be significant debate as to whether that space will demolished entirely to be used for a path for TSL, continue as is or be replaced by a new attraction.
Two thoughts. Depends who you ask. One is demolition. Other is a new IP. I'm leaning to the second.

Top Bottom