DHS CARS LAND

doctornick

I think LMA is fine, but I think replacing it with something more repeatable and less time constraining would be a good thing. I do think that if WDW wants to have a motorized stunt show that a good replacement would be to use the Fantasmic theater for a water based stunt show. It's already existing space that isn't utilized during the day, so if you slapped on 2 shows during the day there it would replace LMA in terms of the number of attractions but still allow for the LMA space to be re-purposed.

Beholder

Didn't know about the Indiana Jones thing either as part of this overhaul rumor. That would be the crowning jewel of this DHS expansion in my opinion. Wow.

Cody5294

I'm jumping up and down right now! This is fantastic and the news about avatarland is even more exciting except I would really prefer the motorbike coaster over Soarin over Pandora and I hope both of them make the cut and for some reason I feel like Cameron will get his way ;)

Turtle

I'm jumping up and down right now! This is fantastic and the news about avatarland is even more exciting except I would really prefer the motorbike coaster over Soarin over Pandora and I hope both of them make the cut and for some reason I feel like Cameron will get his way ;)
the motorbike coaster wasn't official

doctornick

So, Carsland is greenlit, but what about the Monsters Inc coaster (I know it's mentioned in the article, but with no specific details)? Or anything else in Pixar Place?

Still a lot of details to come....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom